• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
Hi 1158, I'm really enjoying this game so far except for this problem I'm having with MISSION 2 when I speak to the scientist all he is saying "he's too busy on reading... he did not mentioned you." When I read your walk it says that he suppose to give me a mission to find microscope but some how this is all he is saying"he's too busy on reading... he did not mentioned you." I love this game and please help me out with this problem. thanks in advance

The guy about whom you talk is not scientist youre looking for. He is in one of the houses on south part of town.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
I found another bug. When you are in sky castle, the hidden items in each room respawn every time you leave it... also you can battle the Grunts more than once if you go in that room and leave.

//wchich is nice btw, but makes game like "illegally" easier

//mega rock can be used only once?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
hi .. i'm playing this game and i have something to ask... i'm a newbie here :) .. so here it goes ..

after i defeated the 4th gym.. elijah told me to go to cedar city .. so i go back there until i got into the undersea passage.. a lot of team mirage is blocking the way?? can someone help me ? i'm stuck in this undersea passage..

PrD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
I'm playing this rom and really enjoying it but the level gap between my team and the others is becoming really high. Is there any really good place where to train or a cheat code to boost the experience? (I've just got the 5th badge)

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
I'm sorry, but there's another bug I found. I wanted to buy some lemonades and apparently I can't do so since I'm fighting in Sky Castle (or maybe earlier, dunno). It just says that I can't use the drinking machine, cos I don't have the drinking ticket (ofc I did use the drinking machine earlier so sth i wrong).

//@ PrD

You can buy a lucky egg in Lividity City, but you need 7 badges to get there. For now the best training spot is on Carmine Island I guess.

Last edited:

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
hey,after hall of fame,i went to eastern city,but according to walkthrough i need to get a tri pass from veronica. where do i find him/her?? or is it ok to continue the game? please help me...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
hi .. after i defeated the 4th gym.. elijah told me to go to cedar city .. so i go back there until i got into the undersea passage.. a lot of team mirage is blocking the way?? can someone help me ? i'm stuck in this undersea passage..

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Well I guess I'm stuck at mission #3. How do I get to the hidden cave of Windy Cave, Shale Tunnel and Moss Cave?

Years
Bear with me and all my attachments, they'll explain what I'm trying to say better than my words :/ pictures should upload in the order of what I'm talking about...

Ok so problem #1: the guy in front of this building won't move, and I'm stuck in this city. I've talked to just about everyone else in the game up to this point, and don't think I missed anything. I believe I need to get into that building to progress.

Problem #2: the trainer blocking the route to the north of the city says I need to get a badge, but all the gyms in the towns are vacant, or their leader is gone.

(perhaps) Problem #3: Am I playing the right beta? I saw a video on YouTube and the undersea pass that you go through earlier in the game looked more impressive in the video compared to mine. I downloaded this off the official download link less then a week ago. Please ignore the dots in the picture. I'm playing this on my phone and I have a setting turned on to briefly show touches.

Once again sorry for the multiple attachments, but I thought it would help you guys see what I mean. Thanks for the help!! This game is great so far!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Just go back to your town and talk to your mother. After that, go to the gym in your town. That's it.

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
hey,after hall of fame,i went to eastern city,but according to walkthrough i need to get a tri pass from veronica. where do i find him/her?? or is it ok to continue the game? please help me...

hey please help me... what should i do?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 10, 2014
Where can I get a slowpoke? I've gone to everywhere indicated on the pokedex but haven't gotten anything.

Back