• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
It's better than paying $300 for a new one!

Somewhere around 25 grams of cocaine in Colombia

YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION ARE YOU

With $300, the list of things you could do with other than buying an Xbox 360 is... quite endless.

like 150 grams of cocaine in Colombia?

I'd personally go for Ableton Live or something so I can get started on that music career. I know, I'm boring :x

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
With $300 I could buy a Nintendo 3DS XL and preorder Pokemon XY OR a new laptop.

or...college tuition and books...those too.

Sirfetch’d

Hmmm if I had 300 spare dollars right now though, it would be put into my savings for a new laptop.

TY

Same here, i would not save it for a laptop though, i would save it for a PC so i can play my games without having lag when a lot is happening :S

Years
I seemed to have given up on my laptop for now (though it probably wouldnt hurt to boot it up every now and then to see if it still works) for my new Tablet. I just love it so much that I don't even use neither my laptop or my iPod Touch anymore for mobile browsing.

TY

My laptop is okay for internet browsing, but its horrible for gaming... Graphics have to be low or otherwise it lags way too much

Years
Since I'm not much of a gamer, I don't need an all-expensive laptop, really :p

But I want one with more than 4GB RAM, that's for sure.

TY

The one i got now has excactly that ammount :P

Also im kinda trying to get rid of my offline status of Skype on my PC profile... It doesnt seem to work at all... darn
Why Skype... Why trolling my butt once again ;;

Years
What you need to do is go into your Skype's privacy settings and make sure there's no checkbox beside the option that allows you to broadcast your skype status to the web. ;)

I'm fine with broadcasting my skype status though.. I havent noticed an increase in spam since I enabled it, so I dont have plans to disable it in the near future.

TY

Yeah i did that, but it didnt appear for me untill i made that post :/
No one has ever spammed me on Skype, but Twitter on the other hand... So many spam links... People got nothing better to do >.>

TY

i dont use Facebook at all and i dont have tumblr. Also i love how people get mad easily about something stupid xD

Years
I at least know how to tame my anger and tend not to get upset about stuff for a long time. Usually if I'm upset over something it maybe only lasts a day if that.

TY

So do i, but there are people who get mad over someone's opinion *personal experience* and its hilarious to see them getting mad about it

Years
I have a twitter but I never really use it anymore.. I just usually use Facebook (rare) and reblog stuff on tumblr.

I once joined Facebook a while before joining PC, and my Twitter page rarely gets updated these days. It seems to be Tumblr I have been focusing on a lot, because it's the place I share anything I love.

Years
I don't really focus on social media much these days, but I at least go on Facebook to see how my friends are doing and to even stay in touch with some close friends I have to see how they're doing, but I rarely ever update my status.

And I rarely produce original content on tumblr, but I mostly reblog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back