• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Greiger: Knowing SuperVegeta, I'd wager that the only reason he'd want a break would be if GMing Odyssey was somehow an unpleasant experience for him. (Which I personally have no reason to believe is the case, but also wouldn't know.)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
True Yellow, it was far from unpleasant. In that case, plead SB, plead him constantly to GM. XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Have been also busy, but I am back.

Also, just out of curiosity how many people would be interested in a sort of disaster RP? Like Cloverfield/Godzilla-esque RP? It probably wouldn't be very long, and sandbox as well.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I'm really thinking about doing some kind of horror RP. I was in one a long time ago that was just chilling and frightening and horrible. I don't really know what to do for the plot... does anyone have any suggestions? Any and all suggestions that are used will be credited back to you, of course.

I want it to be:
-Something that is flexible enough to apply to multiple different fears and phobias.
-Bad enough to shake down even the toughest of characters.
-Unique and interesting. (That's why I'm asking for input from multiple people!)
-Difficult to write short posts. I know quality > quantity but sometimes they go hand in hand and I love reading something someone put effort into.

Any suggestions?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well my wonderful fembuddy I can't say I have any suggestions, but I think I know which RP you are thinking of ;) And you know I'm up to help with/join anything you work on, even if you need a Co-GM at some point.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I'm so happy that text can finally be justified with tags. Me is a happy person.

Anyways, hi there!
It seems I'm finally not-dead! My current semester of high school ends in less than a month and so free time is finally opening its doors for me to take over, and since I'm mostly procrastinating and playing Pokemon Y, I suppose I might as well take a peek back here. Hello there, sexy people. El señor Beats is back in the casa​

Sephear

Years
EB! HUGS OF DOOM! <3 Hey buddy... I can't play X and Y T_T I has no money, no 2DS no 3DS. Too bad because it looks great, I wasn't even interested in black 2 and white 2 but X and Y look amazing.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Reformatted the post, should be at least a little more pleasant on the eyes, no?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@DuskLunacy: Hmm... Reading "Your Part in the Imprisoning War" I get the impression I've seen this RP before. It reminds me of that one other Zelda RP of yours I participated in. I think that's just because it's vague. Maybe adding a bit more detail such as what an RPer might expect their characters to go through or the general feel of the world as you intend it might help flesh it out a bit. (Alternatively, add a gimmick?)

That's just a tiny thing I noticed though.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I may look into that but how exactly is it similar?

I intentionally left it a bit open and mysterious because that's one of the themes for the RP. It's a dangerous and life-threatening adventure against nearly unwinnable odds in which you've not the slightest idea what to expect. It'll be dark, almost to a horror aspect but not quite. It's a survival RP as much as it is a Journey RP, if that clears it up any. It means characters can't just rely on weapons or strength, they will need to strategize and think things through, because any decision could be their last.

In short, difficulty level: Hardcore. Characters can and may die.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
The setting sounds interesting regardless. I've always been a fan of the Legend of Zelda series and I'd be interested in joining if/when it starts up. Assuming you'll have me.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Would anyone be interested in a Gijinka rp? trying to figure out the plot line but I want to know if anyone is interested first

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I've been thinking that a gijinka RP could be very interesting, depending on how it would be worked out. So yeah, Gen'!

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm going to try and make this post short so as to not derail everything. (A brief aside, I think a gijinka RP would be great.) I just wanted to say hello to everyone in the RP community. It seemed only fitting that my first post on PokeCommunity with this account would be here. I'm new here really in name only. I used to be around a lot more often and know that everyone here is great.

For reasons I won't go into detail about, I had to leave abruptly and left some people hanging. A few of you will be getting some sincere apologies from me very soon. I have gotten everything squared away in my life now, so hopefully no more chaos will ensue.

It's going to take me a while to build up your trust once again, but I hope I can do that over time. I will be looking out for a new RP to join here shortly and would love if somebody might point me in a good direction. (It's nice to see my former characters were so well taken care of in my absence, particularly Genevieve in Odyssey)

Sincerely,

The writer formerly known as Obscurity...formerly known as Claire*. <3

Sephear

Years
I know a few things... one: I don't know a damn thing about Gijinka, but it sounds interesting! two: Perplexity, I think we missed each other before you were reincarnated so let me just say it's very nice to meet you and that Avatar is downright purdy/smexeh/nice.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys~

I usually don't advertise for RP's lies! but Youkai Academy has an open spot for quite some time now c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back