• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch, gtSketch

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Because Team Fairy Tail is totally wickedly awesome :D Obsessed? Me? Naaaaah.

ALSO Wailwind is now officially a Pokemon attack. Just saying k.

King!

better
Years
Oh, I think I promised Gymnotide a Drawing emblem in one of the rounds you left for me last night. I didn't get a snapshot of it, though, and I was half joking. xD I was a very tired King @~@

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Hehe I <3 my Wailwind move xD

Didn't take manny screenies

Someone's favorite :3 :
Spoiler:

Eco friendly
Spoiler:

Um PLAIN GENIUS
Spoiler:

CUTTEE <3
Spoiler:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Oh. It was Everstone -___-
I didn't get to see the answer because I lagged through two rounds lol

And IT'S TYNAMO!
It's always Tynamo.

Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo Tynamo

Skip Class

Years
That was not plain genius what are you saying.

Still, I like me some Foreverstones 8)

It's genius if you relate the drawing to PC :3

Foreverstone
Luke - Jynx
Lightning - Cherrim

Lol one of my favorite moments this GT8

HINT: S _ _ _ _ _
Team_Fail: That looks as if it could fit Sydian!
You found _____ Words:____, ___, Sydney

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Its faaaaaaaaceeeeee.
Spoiler:

Oh look I decided to not be lazy and take a screenshot.

Also, I'll be sad to see this go :( I wish we could have iSketch events more often.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I remember that Burmy. :P

Aaaand I won another game of iSketch. Wow, I start winning on the last day. XD

Skip Class

Years
CMCapture7-3.jpg

I hate to see this but it's finally the end of iSketch this year for the GT8. Hope all of you guys had fun. I know I definitely did. Almost 40 hours playing iSketch this week and it was worth it all!
I can safely say this event was bigger than when me and Haru hosted it for the NYE.
42 of you guys played hard and even over 20 of you won a game or two!

Special mentions to Jake, Misheard and Aero for getting the top 3 most wins!
But honestly this event wouldn't have gone so well if you guys didn't participate so thanking you guys for such an enjoyable event!

I don't know about Haru and King but I'll definitly be sticking around playing iSketch the next few days with Cookie, Bio, Cassie and some of my other friends from iSketch so if you still want to play I may be there the same times as of iSketch - some different.

But anyway, winners for the iSketched The Best Sketch Emblem
Spoiler:

So for now myself and the rest of the iSketch EO Team bid you farewell, maybe will see you guys next time at the GT9?

My ending words:
Team FT shall live (and win) forever
Haru gets all claims on taking GT8 Poliwag home
AND WAILWIND IS THE BEST MOVE EVER

*goes to the dark corner and cries cause GT8 iSketch is over*

Last edited:

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Even through the iSketch PC event is now over, You can still play the game any-time just it won't count for a emblem :)

*I have been known to play the game a-lot and its quite fun* :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
That Poliwag further proves that you deserve that "Best Draw" emblem. In my book, you're up there with Whim and Anish and zetta. /sob I miss them

I'll try and stick around on iSketch. I still miss the old gang I played with (at least Bio's still around), but the new players are pretty damn awesome too~

My ending words:
Team FT shall live (and win) forever
Haru gets all claims on taking GT8 Poliwag home
AND WAILWIND IS THE BEST MOVE EVER

The top one is completely true.
The middle one is also very much true.
The last one is a lie, like that cake so most definitely true. Nintendo should make it happen!

I don't have any big speech 'cause Zappy did a damn good job with hers (you are a girl, right; I used to think you were a guy ;;), but I'd just like to say one thing:

Caps-lock to get your attention www JUST BECAUSE THIS IS OVER DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP PLAYING iSKETCH ALTOGETHER. THERE MAY NOT BE ANY EMBLEMS INVOLVED, BUT THINK OF THE FUN YOU HAD, THINK OF HOW YOU BONDED WITH OTHER MEMBERS (not really but I need something sappy in there), THINK OF THE CHILDREN EXPERIENCE. /I'm terrible at these things sob

In other words, y'all should continue playing on iSketch even though the GT's over and there aren't emblems as prizes. Don't wait for the 9th GT to get involved! You could even think of it as practice for the next GT. Practice helps you get words long before other players do, after all!

Years
WHERES MY DAMN WOOPER?!!!
Seriously every game i played never saw a single wooper xD

I want to cry now it's over :(
I'll still play iSketch but amma miss the PC members being there and the fact that the chances of some noob popping up and drawing boobs was lowered ¬.¬ I had a really great time sketching with you guys.

Years
ZOMFG WOOPER! <3333

Yea, its even worse when someone tries to make a sex joke as a clue and gets to totally wrong and then says "well i'm only 9" -.-

PC should do this more often! :D like once a month have like an iSketch weekend x]

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
MOST WINS HECK YEAH! Too bad there isn't an emblem for that XD

I must say I've definitely had a lot of fun, and I'll definitely keep playing because it's so dang entertaining

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Back