• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Gamecube - Tales of Symphonia
PS2 - Tales of the Abyss || Tales of Legendia
Wii - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
3DS - Tales of the Abyss
Xbox 360 - Tales of Vesperia
PS3 - Tales of Graces

All (well most. There is one or two for the PS1 iirc but they're extremely rare. So rare I can't exactly quite remember which Tales of Games they were other than Phantasia) the Tales of Games that have been released outside of Japan. Least the mothership titles + DOTNW. There are also several spin-off games for the PSP.

I will try to find Legendia in here. I only have PS2 of all that consoles. :\

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I will try to find Legendia in here. I only have PS2 of all that consoles. :\

I think you would be better off with Abyss personally. Legendia is actually one of the least favorites of the Tales of Games. I'm not sure if playing that one will give you the right impression on them tbqh.

TY

I always wanted a Skyla vinyl in a race game, now i made one:
getsakeimage.ashx

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ah right, I haven't played the game yet and where I left off on the anime she hasn't been introduced. I believe the last gym leader I saw in the show was Kamiture the electric woman that looks like a vocaloid or something.

TY

It was hard to do this vinyl, took 23 layers... but it looks really nice IMO...

TY

This wasnt Need For Speed, but i might do it on NFS aswell... just for the love of the game... and Skyla, and the PS3 >.<"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back