• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
no i aint asking for it but some people posted few posts back and look dead sure ??

am i being blind in me not seeing it??

estimated release date: 25 nov. Thats on my birthday :D That would be brilliant

how do u know this?????does it say on first page

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
OG said that he feels to be... if his Beta-Testers etc. are fast enough. Just read some of OG last posts please.
But for now... please stop asking for more dates^^

---------------

The last Screens. Sry, but i dont like youre battle screen, especially the box with "Fight, Bag etc" ... i love all other things you have done, especially the region and story and animations, but the battle screen looks boring and not well done.
Imo you should overwork the letters, thats the biggest Problem i think... they are to big for their boxes.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Finally... UPDATE TIME!!
I know you all waiting so long for this update.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
new2ha6.png

Explaination of screenshot:
Spoiler:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Demo news:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​
Leave comment here! I would like to see a lots of reply!

sweet man, i been looking everywhere of this estimated release date and people kept telling me to look back but i looked back like 50 times and couldnt see it...i cant bedlieve i kept missing the bottom part of this post

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Sorry people for my rection but:
FRIKIN FINALLY! WAHOOO!
Now that i got the hapiness out of me for acually seing an updated and me not leaving this for dead good job! So you got different powers and all. Sweet. Cant wait for the demo and good luck!

Years
Nice updates Og..
I dont know if this is asked before, but all those event's you showed us in the screens, will those events be in beta 2 or not ?
Would be cool if we can do all those things in beta 2...

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
That battle system looks very, very nice. Well done with it.
Thanks. Really appreciate.

Really nice battle screens, they truelly look amazing!

PoKéMaKeR
Thankyou.

Sorry people for my rection but:
FRIKIN FINALLY! WAHOOO!
Now that i got the hapiness out of me for acually seing an updated and me not leaving this for dead good job! So you got different powers and all. Sweet. Cant wait for the demo and good luck!
Thankyou.

wooohooo!! cool!! keep it up
Thanks.

Look'n great Omega, I can't help but think who the 8th gym leader will be... ^___^

Very exciting
Glad to hear it from you, CA. I won't reveal the 8th gym. You all need to play the game yourself to know who the 8th gym was.

Nice updates Og..
I dont know if this is asked before, but all those event's you showed us in the screens, will those events be in beta 2 or not ?
Would be cool if we can do all those things in beta 2...
Yes, all will be in Neo-Demo ( Demo 2 )...

Yep guys! Update times. It was a new Saving looking I did.
Save.png

Tell me what ya think!
Anyway, a good news here:
  1. I've fully complimented the menu which you can switch the style in Option.( Side scrolling style and Normal )
  2. There will be a "Speed Up" button, where when you press the button, the whole game will speed up for 200~300%. ( Kinda like Visual Boy Advance...)
    I'll post a video really soon.
Here's a demo news:
I'll send the demo to ShinyLugia today. Hope he will finish modifying and editing to make it looks nicer.
I'll name demo 2 as Neo-Demo.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
great update again omega. i was kindv thinking of goin wit a menu similar to that to and great saving look. and thats great to see a vid coming as well. man now its back to learning script for me. anyways glad to hear it and hope it gets even better from here.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Just to let you guys know i've finished going over one town/city of the game and i'm moving onto a route. It's going to take some time if i go at this rate but like OG said the release date he posted is pretty close to when i'll be finished or even earlier.

StarRaven

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 5, 2008
Hallo there~ You sent me a note on deviantART and here I am. Looks like you've got quite a project going here! It looks great so far. I've got a couple of suggestions, and I'm willing to help out. :D

Suggestions:
~ Use new legendary pokemon instead of old event pokemon - it will make the game seem more new and realistic.
~ Make up new starter pokemon instead of using old ones.
~ Use new characters rather than old ones unless you need them for some reason.
~ Most of the pokemon games have a "color" name... "Raptor" doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but that's just my opinion. It could be cool if it ends up meaning something in the game.

With all the stuff I just mentioned, I'm completely willing to help out. I'm a decent spriter (I'd show you some pokemon trainers I put together and some of my own original pixel art but apparently I have to make 15 posts before I can post urls. Boo hoo.) and I've got plenty of ideas if you need them.

Back