• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What websites do you visit the most?

What search engine do you use?

• Google

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • Bing

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • MSN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I frequently visit PC, Bulbagarden Forums, Facebook, EGC (Evergrande City) , Youtube, and Bulbapedia. I occasionally visit Twitter, DeviantART and Tumblr.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
After reading some of the comments, I should have voted for "other", search engines I use Google a lot.

Its Pokemon forums what I'm on almost all day - such as PokeCommunity, Bulbagardens, Serebii, Marriland, Global Trade Stations. Also other sites where I can purchase PokeMerchandise & also DeviantArt for all the PokeArt submitted by other fans

other websites I visit a lot: Facebook, YouTube, my Email, Ebay, & one of my Local News mainly for weather (I have to know if I'm going to need a sweater, an umbrella, or shorts)

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
yahoo as it is the default url for my browser and works as my homepage url

Last edited:
Years
Google, PC, Facebook, Youtube, and on rare occasion I will visit Bulbapedia and read the entire encyclopedia if I ever do visit the site

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I spend most of my time on Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube and PC. I rarely open my Twitter ever since I deactivated my first account which had a lot of Followers. Now I have a new Twitter account that's really boring lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
I use Google Chrome, so according to the New Tab page which shows my eight most commonly visited websites, they would have to be: YouTube, 9GAG, Did You Know Gaming?, VGFacts, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Sonic Retro, and SNESbox.com.

Years
I mostly visit PokeCommunity, Ever Grande City, YouTube, Tumblr and DeviantArt. Also the Pokemon Showdown site, but only PC's server.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
PC, Youtube, Facebook and Google.

I only use Google for searching random things.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
DIE SNOR(ES)LAX!

PC, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, and Twitter are what I generally visit daily

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I visit YouTube, Facebook, PokeCommunity, Smogon University, Google, Pokemon Showdown and Wikipedia everyday without fail, and I try and keep reasonably high activity on all of them. So, as you might expect, it's a bit of a challenge.

Years
To answer the poll, Google is my preferred search engine of choice.

As for what sites I visit, it's mostly here and Twitter! There are a few other forums I visit but PC definitely ranks at the top. I'm just too addicted. xD

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Some websites that I visit daily (or whenever I get online, to be more precise!) include Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, DeviantArt, PokeCommunity, and I guess Netflix counts but I watch that on my PS3.

Some other sites I visit often (at least once a week) include Amazon, Pinterest, Crunchyroll, MyAnimeList, Pokemon Database, and my online banking account.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Google.

Sites I visit on a regular basis?

- Facebook
- Google (for searching...)
- Smartcanucks
- PC

About it.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Google's pretty much a reflex at that point.

Other than that, I frequent a fair amount of sites. Tumblr, Facebook, Youtube, MyAnimeList, BakaBT, PC, and osu!'s ranked map list are visited daily, if not hourly or constantly. I also visit a few video game translation sites and sometimes Pixiv.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
In no particular order: PokeCommunity, Pokecheck, Bulbagardern (Gasp Shock Horror), Google, Youtube, Yahoo, Serebii, Bulbapedia, Mibbit, Fanfiction..... the list could go on really :P

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Going to post my most visited websites according to Google chrome:

PUSHcd9f9a1ee55c.jpg

I will never understand how some people will just only go on a few sites and nothing else. I just like browsing lots of other sites and finding interesting new ones rather than ones I'm already used to.

Back