• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi! I'm also new here, Magmar is the name! Big fan of fire types! Favourites are Magmar and Growlithe/Arcanine!

Hey Magmar, welcome to PC!

I heard you liek Fire Pokemon, there's a club in Pokemon Clubs that might suit your taste.

Anyways, have a fun time and VM me if you need to settle in.

- Hikari10

y0r124

EpicTrainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Hey all ^_^
I'm new member,
I've learning how to hack Pokémon Gbc (just some easy thing),
And ... Could I post a Pokémon Hack thread?

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Hello everyone I'm completely new to this site and forum using, so wish me good luck.

Years
Hi there, guys, welcome to the forum! =D

Hey all ^_^
I'm new member,
I've learning how to hack Pokémon Gbc (just some easy thing),
And ... Could I post a Pokémon Hack thread?

Assuming you mean a hack you made, you'd have to check around Emulation and read the rules to see if your thread would be allowed there as well as what Emulation sections it belongs in. I'll leave the Progressing Hacks and Hacks Showcase rules here for you to read, since you'll likely be posting your thread in one of these places depending on where it'd fit most. n_n

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hi all! Psystar63 here, but just call me Psystar or Star or whatever floats your boat.
I don't if anyone here is familiar with Neopets, but I used to be Psystar63 there as well... But that was years ago and I've since quit.

Now I dedicate my time to Pokemon, gaming and anime :DDDD ^____^

Even though my account's new, I'm familiar with navigating around here, so I can do well on my own.

Right now, waiting for Sept 15 to come so i can get a Keldeo!

^_______^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi everyone! Haven't checked on this for ages,
been busy exploring other sections.
I'm one of the younger members here, but that doesn't mean we can't have a good chat :D!

I forgot when B/W2 comes out in Australia... really have to check. I think it's somewhere in October or late September? I haven't got any idea :P.

Years
How are you doing, everyone? :3

Hi all! Psystar63 here, but just call me Psystar or Star or whatever floats your boat.
I don't if anyone here is familiar with Neopets, but I used to be Psystar63 there as well... But that was years ago and I've since quit.

Now I dedicate my time to Pokemon, gaming and anime :DDDD ^____^

Even though my account's new, I'm familiar with navigating around here, so I can do well on my own.

Right now, waiting for Sept 15 to come so i can get a Keldeo!

^_______^

Welcome to the both of you!

I've already spoken to Psystar, so I already know a bit about her.

Have a fun time here and make new friends!

@Rainbow Arcanine Australian B2/W2 release is October 11.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2012
hi guys :D

Hi everyone, I'm new here I love the original pokemon games and show.
My favorite is yellow and I also own silver, I have done much research and testing on the missingno theory very interesting stuff.

Years
My favorite is yellow and I also own silver, I have done much research and testing on the missingno theory very interesting stuff.

Su'p i love playing pokemon, the hacks and the magnas

Hello to the two of you. Welcome to PC.

I might direct you to what you might like.

Victor, I might recommend the Pokemon Anime and Metal & Color Generation Games sections since I heard you have Yellow and Silver, which fall into that section.

As for you LegoDSDude, I say go to Emulation since you love hacks. Maybe also Pokemon Manga/Comics since you mentioned you love the Pokemon manga.

Hi, I love pokemon, I grew up watching the 1st generation and the 2nd one, I love playing the old games too. ^^

Welcome to you to, Metal64Meli. I see you are from Honduras, how's it like over there?

I recommend going to the Metal & Color Generation Games section and also Pokemon Anime, which I have linked someone to above.

Have a great time all of you and feel free to VM me or contact a moderator.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi Lucario, I'm MidnightShine & we'll always be good to ya as long as you make friends & follow the rules. I hope u'll have a good time here.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
There's just been some crazy lightning in Sydney suddenly :P. It's over now, but that was unexpected ._. . What's everyone been doing lately?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

Su'p i love playing pokemon, the hacks and the magnas

Hi, I love pokemon, I grew up watching the 1st generation and the 2nd one, I love playing the old games too. ^^

Welcome, welcome everyone! I'm quite a big fan of the original pokemon games, anime and the era in general as well, so there's something we already have in common with eachother. We've got a vartiety of boards here to accommpany for all your disucssion/hobby needs so definitely check those out! Anyhoo, if you have any troubles, concerns or simple questions by all means shoot me a vm or a pm and I'll be happy to help out! As goes with any staff member here! :D Have fun and happy posting!

hils21

Spoiled Brat
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
hi, all, i`m hils21 and i love all about pokemon

i want add some banners, but i`m newbie here, so i can`t add banners

oh yeah, i want to ask who is the one that make this pokecommunity??

i want add some banners, but i`m newbie here, so i can`t add banners

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back