• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Favorite fan made game by far! Totally . I love that you can speed up the battles. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2012
where can I get HM waterfall??i've already at the top of Mt. Iris and making a 5turn walking aroung searching for this Hm...somebody help me...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
So my trainer card is all messed up. I just got the Gaia TC, and when I save the game it says I have 43 pokemon in my pokemondex( this is the right number ). But when I go to my TC, it says have 183? And I've tried everything to change it. Exiting, going into houses, flying etc. Nothing fixes it. Any ideas?
Also, I can surf anywhere in Mossdeep city by just clicking the A button (or my A button at least). Is this just my game or everyones?

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
how can i get a magnezone? just lvl up or something special i dont know haha pls response :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
is it possible if omegagroudon or any of the other creators plz put a new mystery gift on..would really appreciate it..

Years
is it possible if omegagroudon or any of the other creators plz put a new mystery gift on..would really appreciate it..
there is no update for this game for a long time..idk whether he's working on some project or something..if you want more pokemon u better trade with other people

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
here is something i know most of u wont have but..wu stil has the aura fragment? pm me if u stil hv it

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
:/

These are the most confusing controls in the world.

LEFT to go right
UP to go left
SHIFT to go down
CTRL to go up
ENTER to see the menu

is there a reason for these controls?

Years
because you must decide you controls when you started the game for the first time.

I had 2 earth scales that I trade for 1 Metal Coat and 1 Sharp Beak.

I'm levelling nidorino to the level 43. After that, I want to use a Moon Stone to evolving it in Nidoking.

BUThe knows rock smash and I forgot that Rock Smash is a HM.

So :

1) How Many heart scale are there in the game?
2) Where can I find an another heart scale ?
3) In Which village still this man (which can make forgot a moove to a pokemon) ?

Thank you so much and excuse me for my bad english.

Last edited:
Years
wow this looks good never played a version like this before! how do you make the screen bigger though because it is sooo small :\

Years
When you are on the main menu => select option => screen size and you can change to 640x480. It's the maximum. If you want to go on full screen but always in 640x480 press Alt + Enter. Enjoy.

OR if you're in game, press the menu button. Go on option menu and after that it's the same way. ;)

My three questions :

3) In Which village still this man (which can make forgot a moove to a pokemon) ?

Years
because you must decide you controls when you started the game for the first time.

I had 2 earth scales that I trade for 1 Metal Coat and 1 Sharp Beak.

I'm levelling nidorino to the level 43. After that, I want to use a Moon Stone to evolving it in Nidoking.

BUThe knows rock smash and I forgot that Rock Smash is a HM.

So :

Thank you so much and excuse me for my bad english.

for question 1 and 2 : u can get as many heart scales u want in MASTRIC CITY in a house that u can play "mining game" later on the game..u need to travel using boat from DAYSTRAITS PORT

for question 3 : it is in DAWNSNOW CITY

Last edited:
Years
Thank you for your help it was actually 'to late' I played this night and I found him...

During all the time, he was just near my xp spot... :laugh:

And when I talk to him, he said to me that he could remove a special move for a pokemon but he don't speak about heart scales. I tried and saw we don't need heart scales to remove the HM.

Thanks a lot, it could help someone else.

In other hand, thank you for your explication about mining game. I'll try this tonight. ;)

Years
I can't beat Arceus! OR catch him! What do I do??

u must destroy all the plates first to catch arceus..i recommend u to use move earthquake as it will inflict most of the plates..u should have high level pokemon strong enough to stay in the battle or just use master ball

Back