• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Oh my god, that game. Lol. Miss it so much. Did you get the Conquest Expansion Pack?

I bought the Gold Edition so it automatically came with the expansion pack

____
Playing StarCraft 2 and Borderlands 2 at the same time...

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I'm currently playing Pokemon White Version and FireRed! I have so much more Versions to complete after these two though. I want to get them done before the X & Y release.

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
Years
I'm currently recording a playthough of Harry potter and the chamber of secerts on Gameboy color,really good turn based RPG and a great soundtrack <3
I'm also playing LOTR:war in the north,Batman Arkham city(Barely have time to play though >.<) and Borderlands 2

Years
Metro 2033
Even before I got my hands on the game, I enjoyed watching all the gameplay and it is living up to it's expectations at the moment. There is a lot of action within the campaign which I really like and there are several moments of tension throughout the game. I love the concept behind the game and how different it is from all the other FPS games, it's nice to get my hands on something that I don't see being played too often.

Castle Crashers
I still haven't got near to finishing the game and it will take me a while. I'm not complaining, because I love this game and it's much more fun when played with others. I have discovered my favorite all-time weapon in this game, "The Demon Sword", such a beautiful weapon. I hope that the coming hours of the game match or best the hours already played, it's been amazing so far and it's hard to pick out cons.

TY

Im building a huge fortress for no reason since i got the Breaker Blade sword after killing the Wall of Flesh dozens of times...

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Asura's Wrath!

This game was pretty poorly received at launch because of it's length, and how it wasn't worth it's original price, but I just recently got it for $10. And it's awesome.

TY

Gonna try to beat the NOD campaign on hard... My least favorite faction of all C&C games...

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Currently giving Pokemon Emerald a few spins haha, two to be exact. Other than the obligatory Pokemon game, I recently completed my first full run of Super Paper Mario for Wii. A fitting end to a long, hard-fought trek through the plot. I'm hoping to pick up my 3DS soon along with Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but for now I'm probably going to go back to trying to complete all the achievements on my Rayman Origins game for Xbox 360.

Years
Other than Pokemon Emerald for my BINGO challenge card, I've been playing a LOT of Payday 2 since it just got released yesterday (24 hours ago to be accurate enough). Out of those 24 hours of release, I have 13.1 hours on it (according to Steam). And I'm still working on Borderlands 2 playthroughs, namely my Siren.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Replaying the Call of Duty series from start to finish based on time lines.

Call of Duty: Black Ops (1961 to 1968) (Finished)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2011)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2016)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Also, 2016)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (2025)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Right now, I'm playing Kid Icarus: Uprising. I'm up to the fourth chapter, which is called The Reaper's Line of Sight. In this level, you have to avoid the red lights that enemies use. If you're caught between them, then multiple Reapettes will be summoned and they will cause you a lot of trouble. I haven't gotten through this chapter yet, because the boss is very hard to beat.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Tales of Xillia - Haven't played in a couple days, but I'm in no rush to finish it as I've heard the overall length of the game is one of the games biggest faults. Still, my only complaint so far is the presentation of the story. For some reason, it just doesn't feel like what you're doing is important as it should be. But, it's still early. Hoping for some cool DLC costumes next PSN update. ;)

Dragon Slayer ~Legend of Heroes - A PC Engine (aka Turbografx) game, I've been playing courtesy of the Wii. Fairly old game ('92) but the fact that it has any voice acting at all says a lot about the system. Might have been too ahead of it's time, sadly. Anyways, it's a fairly straightforward RPG with laughable dialogue and a shoddy translation, but that it's charm I suppose.

SD Gundam G Generation Overworld - Gundam SRPG that's incredibly addicting (being a huge Gundam fan) Just about every character and mech in the Gundam universe is here.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Was playing Stardrive until the last patch broke weapons. Right now the game has a small chance of crashing whenever a weapon is fired. Given how many weapons are to a ship and how many ships are involved in a battle, this pretty much means that the game crashes whenever you enter combat.

Starting a new playthough of New Vegas. Got some new mods to try out. Really looking foward to The Deterrent and the new quests that were added to NV Bounties II.

I'll start a playthrough of Section 8 when it finishes downloading tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 12, 2021
Playing League of Legends on and off with friends, I avoid the ranked side of it though. Used to really like it and was about to get out of Gold but just got bored of it.

I'm also playing some New Vegas again because I wanted something with plenty of content.

TY

Playing Terraria atm, hunting for life Crystals which i tend not to see at all :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Does Solitaire count? xD

I just bought Animal Crossing : New Leaf all of five days ago. So much fun omg. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back