• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
It will not be in English for a year Night. It just aired in Japan today.
I know where to get it they just do not have it yet. *hates waiting*

Sure Lisa ^^

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
Years
Toto said:
Sure Lisa ^^
Okay.

Cool!

Thanks, Toto!!! :D

And by the way, I'm gonna be leaving to go eat at Captain D's with my family now.

Hopefully, when we get back, I'll be able to get back on, and I can post in here again (that is, if no one else in my family gets on the computer before me, and if the forums are loading good).

LOL.

XD

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
To Toto:

Sorry for thinking you were a guy! :P Sometimes I forget to look at the gender parts of the User section on a post. It coulda been worse, though... at least I didn't call you a doggie! XD

And thanks for setting that whole mess about the SHC straight so quickly. You might be interested to know that we're debating whether to let her (Latios_Lover) rejoin or not. She says she's sorry, so she wants us to give her another chance. Anyway, I'm getting off topic, so I'll just end it at that. :P Thanks again!

Back