• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
You mean the final release will be on one week ? or is it a beta ?
Also will you change the titlescreen ?

Well the next release will be a beta which will include one gym of Hoenn and the whole of Kanto, further release(s) will include more Hoenn.
I haven't really considered editing the title screen but I might give it a whirl.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Hi, Suicune™!
I heard next Beta have 9 gyms.
This will be an epic release!
Good luck with this!

blue

gucci
Years
Right so since theres still some more work to be done for the next beta, I'll release an earlier version which has Kanto completed upto Island Four. Basically you can defeat all 8 Gyms, visit the first 3 Islands and complete the Elite Four, I would have included Hoenn but since there have been some problems it will be included in the next release but as I promised I will release a "Full Kanto" Beta later today.
The Beta to follow will include the first three towns/cities of Hoenn which will be released next week.

blue

gucci
Years
Just an update that Beta 2.0 has now been uploaded, this includes all of the events/storyline/gyms etc that take place in Kanto. Unfortunately due to some setbacks you cannot travel to Hoenn yet but hopefully the next release is not too far off.

Check the first page for all the download details, enjoy!
Also, if you have any issues with the download such as glitches please let me know via PM/VM.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
i have a little problem ^^

the rom always restarts when the Nintendo logo appears...i patched the game several time but the result is always the same...why??? :D

ps...sorry for my bad english...i'm italian and i don't speak very well english xD

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
i have a little problem ^^

the rom always restarts when the Nintendo logo appears...i patched the game several time but the result is always the same...why??? :D

ps...sorry for my bad english...i'm italian and i don't speak very well english xD
Patching error try another rom. I had the same problem with other hacks but eventually i have found the correct one
Try pokemon fire red (U)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
this is something wrong with .ips file because I tried twice and on vba it is always first screen with 2004 year and on gameboid it works like fire red but without text, sorry for english

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
I have the same problem like "tawhaki" i re-downloaded and patch several times and even downloaded new fire red u ROM still nothing, only Nintendo logo over and over.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
I was watching Move Set Changes and i see that Zangoose can now learn Hyper Beam at level 61, that's good but it will be good if he can learn HM01 Cut. Guys at Game Freak didn't do it but read his pokedex entry from FireRed and LeafGreen. "If it comes across a Seviper, its fur bristles and it assumes its battle pose. Its sharp claws are its best weapon." How can he have Sharp Claws and not learn HM01 Cut? Please change this if you can.

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
interesting !!!!

Wow this hack is really awesome...... i reall love the idea of 2 regions..... however will you be editing the maps and tiles... hope it gest completed

blue

gucci
Years
Right so I've just tested it myself and after many attempts, I've got it working so hopefully it works for you guys too!

Download it: Here

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I was watching Move Set Changes and i see that Zangoose can now learn Hyper Beam at level 61, that's good but it will be good if he can learn HM01 Cut. Guys at Game Freak didn't do it but read his pokedex entry from FireRed and LeafGreen. "If it comes across a Seviper, its fur bristles and it assumes its battle pose. Its sharp claws are its best weapon." How can he have Sharp Claws and not learn HM01 Cut? Please change this if you can.
Lol, it really cannot? o.O I always edit Zig to have any possible HM so I even forget he cannot legitimately learn Cut xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back