• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Thanks. :D

We'll be putting up beta 1.2 today. It includes the full Ferry House scene, inside and out, more hidden events, and some fixes from the past version.

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
Is the Mewtwo overworld default sprite always the Mystery dungeon mewtwo overworld??
Just asking, and you may remember me from ages ago :P

exteradude

What a very original idea for a video game. I had never seen anyone base a game that looks so awesome based off of a movie. Kudos to you, man. It looks great.

Also, the game was a hack? Never knew that, but I'm still going to play this one instead of that one. [I'm not implying that your game is a hack, but was.] I saw some videos of the hack version of this, actually. You did great with that.

However, with RMXP you can do much more, and I expect your game to be top-notch and epic win.

~Exteradude

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
What a very original idea for a video game. I had never seen anyone base a game that looks so awesome based off of a movie. Kudos to you, man. It looks great.

Also, the game was a hack? Never knew that, but I'm still going to play this one instead of that one. [I'm not implying that your game is a hack, but was.] I saw some videos of the hack version of this, actually. You did great with that.

However, with RMXP you can do much more, and I expect your game to be top-notch and epic win.

~Exteradude

Actually we have downloads to the MSB "classic" I suppose in the first post. Goes all the way up to Pallet Town! I still play it every once in a while for memories :3

Alpha 1.5 of the rom hack :D

Danno

Years
"We"?

Panda, since when have you done anything on MSB? You allowed me to use your mountain, but that was really about it... that was in like, July.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Great Job Meowth, finally getting around to playing this, good job, and even though it may be late congrats on the release.

Tox

fight me
Years
Still looking as good as ever. ^_^ I haven't had a chance to download it yet. Hopefully, I'll be able to soon.

Can I just ask two questions?
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being finished), how close are you to being finished the main storyline?
2. Have the custom sprites been added yet? If not, would it be possible to change what my guy says.

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
umm please make the rapid share download link because it is not working and the second link which has media fire does not show the download link

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
I remember when this was a hack. Nice idea to do a switch.

Danno

Years
Still looking as good as ever. ^_^ I haven't had a chance to download it yet. Hopefully, I'll be able to soon.

Can I just ask two questions?
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being finished), how close are you to being finished the main storyline?
2. Have the custom sprites been added yet? If not, would it be possible to change my guy says.

I'd say it's a 4 on the completion scale. :P
Custom sprites? I don't know which or what you mean.

umm please make the rapid share download link because it is not working and the second link which has media fire does not show the download link

My laptop is currently not working, the charger broke. I haven't been able to work on my game in a while, but there is a charger in the mail on it's way to my house. I'll try to update it soon.

I remember when this was a hack. Nice idea to do a switch.

Thanks lol.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
is the pokemon mewwto strikes back fire red hack progressed more than the rmxp

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
Years
Great game, I really like it. But sadly the control is really wierd. Personnaly I think it should just be the same as VBA to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back