• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Okay, Pink Jigglypuff. I've added you to the list, welcome to the club!

Saturday, we have the "Heart's Warming Eve" episode and the play on how Equestria was made. Should be interesting to see how the Mane 6 orchestrate the creation of Equestria.

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Warning: A New Alicorn is approaching! *inserts SSBM warning new character SFX*
1.JPG

A few days ago a post went up displaying two new ponies, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence. Apparently the duo is actually going to be showing up in the series.
Andrew Francis is the voice-actor behind Braeburn, and recently tossed this up on his Twitter page.

I guess that also confirms a third Alicorn?
Other news from deep within the bowels of the internet also pointed at this particular episode being a season finale,
we are sticking those under the rumor tag for now though.

Thanks to Equestria Daily for the heads up!

Nutshell, possible Royal Wedding Season Two Finale Episode!

New Topic!: Discussion on the two possibly new ponies, episode and the fact the one is a alicorn princess.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
/lazyness

I got somewhat done with PonyDex v0.8. I added tons of new characters, but Mare Do Well, Fleur, Fancy Pants, and Carrot Top do not have a description, and yes, I know there is a spelling error, but I didn't catch until after I uploaded it.

And now I present to you, PonyDex v0.8! And I'm also working on a secret project, but don't tell anyone!

/informalness
//flees back to the world of game design and programming

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Spoiler ahead!

According to the Wiki the first episode next year will be about Granny Smith telling something at Apple Bloom's school.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Warning: A New Alicorn is approaching! *inserts SSBM warning new character SFX*
1.JPG

A few days ago a post went up displaying two new ponies, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence. Apparently the duo is actually going to be showing up in the series.
Andrew Francis is the voice-actor behind Braeburn, and recently tossed this up on his Twitter page.

I guess that also confirms a third Alicorn?
Other news from deep within the bowels of the internet also pointed at this particular episode being a season finale,
we are sticking those under the rumor tag for now though.

Thanks to Equestria Daily for the heads up!

Nutshell, possible Royal Wedding Season Two Finale Episode!

New Topic!: Discussion on the two possibly new ponies, episode and the fact the one is a alicorn princess.

Yeah, it would make a good season finale and it would be like the Grand Galloping Gala and there would be a big party after the ceremony.

Years
Is that what the new pony actually looks like? Hopefully it is since I dislike Equestria Daily's habit of putting images of ponies up for new character reveals since it's very misleading D:

And that Granny Smith episode doesn't sound too interesting if it's true, hope it's better than I'm assuming it is!

Anyways, I've been listening to Find a Pet/May the Best Pet Win song a lot today. I'm hooked!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Is that what the new pony actually looks like? Hopefully it is since I dislike Equestria Daily's habit of putting images of ponies up for new character reveals since it's very misleading D:

And that Granny Smith episode doesn't sound too interesting if it's true, hope it's better than I'm assuming it is!

Anyways, I've been listening to Find a Pet/May the Best Pet Win song a lot today. I'm hooked!

I disagree, actually. I could imagine that this could be a flashback episode, where Granny Smith tells of all her adventures when she was a filly, I think that would be really interesting :3

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Yeah, it would make a good season finale and it would be like the Grand Galloping Gala and there would be a big party after the ceremony.

Epic way to end Season 2.

Might blow At the Gala out of the water.

Years

I disagree, actually. I could imagine that this could be a flashback episode, where Granny Smith tells of all her adventures when she was a filly, I think that would be really interesting :3

If it's an episode about her as a filly, I'll definitely welcome it. Fillies are so cute they make my eyes melt, lol, plus I'm interested in finding out what kind of past they all had. But what I pictured was more or less just her talking in slow motion about something uninteresting and boring the schoolfillies to tears, haha D: Here's hoping that's not what happens!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Spoiler ahead!

According to the Wiki the first episode next year will be about Granny Smith telling something at Apple Bloom's school.

Sounds like a good episode, and from the quick synopsis on the MLP:FiM wiki, it says Apple Bloom doesn't want her to come, maybe because she may tell embarrassing stories about her when she was really little?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion about the most recent episode, in all honesty. I'm extra-surprised because I thought it was really good! Spike has never been one of my favourite characters but he was put to really good use in the episode, and the King Kong homage at the end was just beautifully done. (If Spike had ended up dying at the hands of airplane bullets, that's would have been amazing, but there's only so much you can do on a kids show, unfortunately!)

Years
Oh, I forgot to comment on the Spike episode! D: Pretty sure it marked the birth of tons of Spike x Rarity fics, lol. It was hilarious!

Years
We should start an interesting topic for the members to talk about o;

Which of the mane 6 do you think was cutest as a filly?

I'm going to have to go with baby Twilight.

131701710874.gif

Appropriate .gif is appropriate. If anyone's curious, I got this from iambrony, an awesome site with lots of gifs and other things for pony fans. Only stumbled across it a short while ago, actually.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Which of the mane 6 do you think was cutest as a filly?

I'll have to go with Applejack, almost exclusively because of the following video:

Back