• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Team Rocket Fan Club
Prepare for trouble~
Make it double~

The Rocket Trio say hi!^_^

Introduction:

Welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club, twerp! This group is dedicated to the awesome Team Rocket! Though most of the discussions here are related to the Rocket Trio, feel free to discuss anything about Team Rocket! If you're going to join, please make sure to have a look at the rules and use the sign-up form.

The Rocket Code of Conduct:

1. Follow all of PC's rules.
2. No character bashing.
3. Spamming is frowned upon.
4. Make sure your replies are on-topic; you may change the topic once in a while, but do not abruptly do so.
5. Love Team Rocket.

Sign-up Form:
Username:
Partner(s):

The Rocket Staff:
Spoiler:

Benefits offered:
The Team Rocket organisation is offering two Pokemon each to the grunts who join us. Other benefits include a holiday package to Unova after two months of service, medical allowances, maternity leaves and a coffee break every 2 hours. Pretty tempting, eh?

Pokemon offered (Choose any two):
019.png
109.png
023.png
052.png
043.png
File:088.png
041.png
261.png
322.png
318.png
360.png
431.png
551.png
504.png
Spr_5b_574.png
559.png

Hey! Don't make that face!! These are the best Pokemon any organisation can offer! >O
What are you looking at now? Go get me that Pikachu! >_>

Contests:
1. Boss Fantasies!
Spoiler:

Current Topics:
Old Topics:
Spoiler:

Current Topic:
Who is your favourite Rocket Executive?
The old topics are not to be discussed as of now. They have been mentioned just for archival purposes. And the archive is no longer being updated. lol
(Feel free to suggest)

Tears in the Rocket Trio's eyes seeing a fan club for themselves... The Rocket Trio need love people! Do not hesitate to join~!

Background Credits: Backgroundlabs

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
Can i Please join? I love the way Team Rocket never give up to try and catch Pikachu. they fail but try again and again and again. Plus Team Rocket are the best villains of all time.

Partner: Ekans and Koffing (if its a Team Rocket fanclub must have the original Pokemon)

Who is your favourite member of the Rocket trio?

James he is cool and the least evil of the trio imo and i love the way the grass Pokemon attack him (whatever you call it) Plus he collects bottle caps i think he still does (i don't watch the anime much anymore).

Also if you need a Co-Owner i can be it.

Last edited:
Years
Can i Please join? I love the way Team Rocket never give up to try and catch Pikachu. they fail but try again and again and again. Plus Team Rocket are the best villains of all time.

Partner: Ekans and Koffing (if its a Team Rocket fanclub must have the original Pokemon)

James he is cool and the least evil of the trio imo and i love the way the grass Pokemon attack him (whatever you call it) Plus he collects bottle caps i think he still does (i don't watch the anime much anymore).

Also if you need a Co-Owner i can be it.

Why not? You are surely in! ^_^ You will get Ekans and Koffing. :P But sorry, you will have to start off as a grunt.. ;_; We are a democratic organization you see. You will be promoted to a Rocket Executive after spending more time here!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Woo, Team Rocket. <3 Joining, with...eh hard one. I'll go with Ekans and Carvanha, please.

Meowth. He's the funniest, coolest and just plain awesome. <3

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
I'd like to join. I wouldn't go as far as saying Team Rocket is the best evil organization from the Pokemon world, but they definitely remind me of a simpler time when it was more about stealing Pokemon and less about "MWUAHAHAHA DESTROY ENTIRE PLANET!" I'll take Poochyena and Meguroko as my party. <3

Also, the trio is actually serious about their job now? Wow, another reason why I need to start watching Best Wishes. <3

Tough question. I'm not crazy about any single member but they are pretty awesome when you put them together. I guess I'll say Meowth since he seems to be the most intelligent, sadly enough. xD

Years
I got a question about the Pokemon you can choose from.
Where is Zubat? Grunts use them alot.
Granted, my dear grunt. The great Giovanni shall present Zubat to his future grunts. ^_^

Woo, Team Rocket. <3 Joining, with...eh hard one. I'll go with Ekans and Carvanha, please.
Welcome!! We now have a dinosaur as well~!

I'd like to join. I wouldn't go as far as saying Team Rocket is the best evil organization from the Pokemon world, but they definitely remind me of a simpler time when it was more about stealing Pokemon and less about "MWUAHAHAHA DESTROY ENTIRE PLANET!" I'll take Poochyena and Meguroko as my party. <3

Also, the trio is actually serious about their job now? Wow, another reason why I need to start watching Best Wishes. <3
Welcome, miss! The boss loves women. You failed to state your partner Pokemon though... ;_;

I would agree with you to some extent. We know that the Rocket Trio are pretty much failed, but the organisation as a whole isn't the same. They are pretty evil - murdering a Marowak, for instance. Nevertheless, the are pretty amusing- even in their sheer annoying form. XD

Yes, she are pretty serious. No more blasting off; they escape with elegance and style~!! You should watch this!

Last edited:
Years
Hehehe, good to know~ xD
I did, but I should've bolded it or something, sorry. ;; I'd like Meguroko and Poochyena as my partners~
*slaps forehead* My fault; I failed to notice. I'll add in your Pokemon~!

And, I have a new topic for you guys to waste your time ponder upon. xD

Are there any Pokemon you want Jessie or James to catch in the future?
(Can be from any region)
As for me, I want them to have a Zuruggo.
559.png
He looks like the one right for them~! XD

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
Maybe James can have Tesshido
or Nattorei. It can be like his other Grass Pokemon he had.
Spr_5b_597.png
Spr_5b_598.png

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
I think it'd be amusing if a certain Magikarp salesman sold James a Maggyo. Other than that, I could see them ending up with a Kokoromori and/or a Denchura.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
A Pendura for Jessie and a Hihidaruma for James. I can see that, somehow. xD

Years
hi can i join!
name:shinysweety
partner:gothimuch and glameow

P.s you forgot to put in wobbuffet and persian!
Oh! Nice to have you in! Welcome~!!

I could add in Wobbuffet, but Persian? I won't, because whoever chooses Mewoth, will have the option of evolving his Pokemon upon promotion. ^_^
That way, I should add Wynaut instead of Wobbuffet. -_-

I'm out of topics btw.

Last edited:
Years
Mind if I join this cool group? My Robotics team was actually called Team Rocket.

Partner: Meowth and Meguroko.

I think I got one.

Which season did you like Team Rocket in?
Yes, you are surely in. As for the topic you suggested, I think its good enough for us to discuss~!

Which season did you like Team Rocket in?
I liked Team Rocket the most in season one, or more broadly, the Kanto saga. Maybe it's just the nostalgia factor, but I prefer the silly old Team Rocket.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'd like to Join.
I'll have Wynaut and Numel as my Pokemon.
Also where are Pokemon like Drowzee, Machop, Oddish, Sandshrew, Houndour, Murkrow and Grimer because they use them and there evos a lot in the games. If I can can I use Oddish instead of Numel.

1. Who is your favourite member of the Rocket trio? Jessie, I just love her laugh.
2. Are there any Pokemon you want Jessie or James to catch in the future? VAPOREON! like that would happen anyway. Nah maybe Parasect. I want to see them control everything with Spore or a disobedient Porygon-Z!
Which season did you like Team Rocket in? I liked them in Kanto and Johto, they were funnier then.

Anyone else just love the song Team Rocket Forever that they sung in The Song of Jigglypuff and Same Old Song and Dance if so What was your favourite version? Mine was the Same Old Song and Dance one, it just sounded better to me.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Yes, you are surely in. As for the topic you suggested, I think its good enough for us to discuss~!

Alright that's great to hear.

Which season did you like Team Rocket in? I liked Team Rocket in the Kanto region and in the Isshu region. Main reason for liking Team Rocket in the new season is because they are more serious now and they are actually doing something besides stalking Ash Pikachu. They seemed to be more experenced now which is pretty surprising to see for the Team Rocket that we once know. Now as for the Kanto, I liked the Kanto Team Rocket since it was the classic. They had good jokes and it didn't drop like it did in the newest seasons. I think I got tired of them trying to capture Pikachu all the time.

Now for the topics that I missed.

Who is your favourite member of the Rocket trio? I actually liked James. James seemed to be my favorite out of the three. I think its because of the fact he is the most funniest in the group. Him and his bottle caps. I wonder if they are still going to keep that in the new season.

Are there any Pokemon you want Jessie or James to catch in the future? Hmmm, I would like to see one of them catch a Absol or a Flygon but now that they are in the new season, I can imagine one of them catching Meguroko.

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to Join.
I'll have Wynaut and Numel as my Pokemon.
Also where are Pokemon like Drowzee, Machop, Oddish, Sandshrew, Houndour, Murkrow and Grimer because they use them and there evos a lot in the games. If I can can I use Oddish instead of Numel.

1. Who is your favourite member of the Rocket trio? Jessie, I just love her laugh.
2. Are there any Pokemon you want Jessie or James to catch in the future? VAPOREON! like that would happen anyway. Nah maybe Parasect. I want to see them control everything with Spore or a disobedient Porygon-Z!
Which season did you like Team Rocket in? I liked them in Kanto and Johto, they were funnier then.

Anyone else just love the song Team Rocket Forever that they sung in The Song of Jigglypuff and Same Old Song and Dance if so What was your favourite version? Mine was the Same Old Song and Dance one, it just sounded better to me.
Okay, I agree I missed out too many Pokemon. ._.; I'll let you have Oddish. XD

Welcome to our humble organisation. I hope you will sincerely perform your duties as a grunt. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back