• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quest XP

Should I use my own or someone elses characters?

• Total voters

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
Hello Klonoa here I am making a new game called Quest XP the title will be framilliar with posters who have played Quest 64. No monastary this time though this will kindof be like castlevania or the simplified versin you are the guy hero you have to save your girlfriend but[there will also be some klonoa added in there too]more info as it comes!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I don't get how the question could be answered with a yes or a no. ^^; I really think that you should make your own decision about that though.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
Well anyways I just finished the title and first cave[1 of 10]very extensive but I have one problem charsets for rpgmaker xp are very sparce and usually recolors does anyone have any good rmxp charsets or should I start over and make it on rpgmaker 2003?

Back