• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMXP - Pokemon Shiny Diamond

What starters do you want?

• Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAngryPidove

Don't Make A Pigeon Angry
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2011
Nice introduction, no story...

I'm amusing this is a remake of Diamond, so the plot should have something to do with Team Galactic reemerging, in my opinion.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
jalorda_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d3801vc.gif

I want them to be like this!

HIRING a Storyline writer!

Do you still need a storyline writer?

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
The New Logo! How about it?
sd.png

Not by me, By elaynni

Asking about the new story? Cool?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 29, 2011
The New Logo! How about it?
Not by me, By eyanni
Dude, seriously, you are very, very annoying.

Elaynii, is nice enough to help you out so much, yet to don't even have the time or consideration to spell her name. It's not like it's just her, it's every single person who help's you out, you don't even look then advice. Please, sort it out.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I think flamemaster and I have the section filled up, but, I could be wrong.

I think the story itself is decent at best, but, it's a good start. It still lacks a few details here and there, but, it's okay. :3

Years
If you actually look at KingSnivy's past on this forum, I'd give up on him.
He's not listening at all.
2nd. Check out Wesley FG's hack, Light Platinum.. It is Light PLATINUM
Don't you get it? For the love of god. What, just because somebody else did it you have to?
And hiring a storyline writer... Gah, you're not ready yet.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
UPDATE
The green color, bold and table have been removed.​
_________
VS Mark that will make Pepsi get out of your nose

WARNING: LOUD SOUND THAT MAY CAUSE YOU EAR RAPE!
If it doesn't work, try here.

Last edited:

TheAngryPidove

Don't Make A Pigeon Angry
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2011
Did you just seriously post an update because you edited the first post? Really?

Because that video doesn't seem like much; it's progress, but nearly anyone could do that. It's not much of an update.

Last edited:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
UPDATE
The green color, bold and table have been removed.​
_________
VS Mark that will make Pepsi get out of your nose

WARNING: LOUD SOUND THAT MAY CAUSE YOU EAR RAPE!
If it doesn't work, try here.

I don't get you what so ever. All you do is blank out everything negative people say and just see what you want to see. And that VS sprite is really shoddy and easy to do. It's just using a script everyone has access to...

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
You edited a vs screen with rainbow colors and did a cruddy edit of Blue from HGSS. Using Essentials DS, that's hardly an accomplishment.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
Lolz for today alot of new PMs and Pokemon Black at the league with alot of visitors xD

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Lolz for today alot of new PMs and Pokemon Black at the league with alot of visitors xD

You just don't get it, do you?
People give you constructive criticism, and you just sit there, and ignore it.

So everyone, lets just ignore his thread. Who's with me?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
You just don't get it, do you?
People give you constructive criticism, and you just sit there, and ignore it.

So everyone, lets just ignore his thread. Who's with me?

Not like anyone will do it but we'll see.

Sero

私はセクシーです
Years
I believe he is from somewhere in the middle east, check his youtube channel, he has a video favorite with an Arabic title and with Arabic subs.
That would explain his bad grammar, he is probably using a translating software, or isn't that good with English.
That would also explain why he is not answering to most posts in his thread.
He also failed getting the name of his channel, he used "Tusutaja" instead of "Tsutarja" but that's off topic, well, in fact, all of this is off topic.
I might be wrong, but that's a little logic thinking.
I don't think he is in the middle east but he could be Arabic. He probably can speak Arabic as well. A translator would give a direct translation from another language so i doubt he's using one. And many native English speakers are bad with grammar.

To try and stay on topic, i'll comment on the game although I dont have much to say.

The story doesnt seem very intriguing but its more or less decent. But im curious as to why Leon needs to unleash mutant Pokemon to stall the military.
In the main games, the evil organizations were known to most people but,for example, Team Galactic never did anything to bother the citizens so the police etc. never had to get involved. But this is your game, so Ueno's police force may not consist of lazy bums like Kanto's or Sinnohs but I feel that stalling the military is unnecessary unless the mutant Pokemon play at least a sufficient role in the plot or at least as something to do like a side story/quest or just to make the game longer.
As for your screenshots, just looking at them make me not want to play this. You may have your own style of mapping or you might just be bad but your maps have A LOT of useless space. Try filling them up with things such as furniture in a house or plants, houses and people outside or just make the map smaller.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Okay, I deleted all the spammish posts and posts that made no sense whatsoever. Please don't go offtopic, this thread is about the game, not about the author nor about the thread itself.

TheMarkCrafter

Years
@Went Thanks Went..
btw..
Now I am not at my computer so I stopped developing for 3 days, so I dont want a mod to close the thread
-Snivy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back