• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Translation

Years
i totally didn't oversleep then

Nice work on romance guys!
Lets see how you work on the other end of the spectrum because now its time for some
e161c535f566461e4843c95c0485d0f1.gif

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Hey guys I have some updates for the Pokemon Manga Event. Due to lack of interest, Drama is going to be dropped from the list. The Funny, Romance, and Horror is now going to be extended which means more members will have a chance to post in those events and have a longer time period! The event was given a 3 day extension. I modified the first post to add "Horror" to the list so keep them coming!

Years
Hey guys I have some updates for the Pokemon Manga Event. Due to lack of interest, Drama is going to be dropped from the list. The Funny, Romance, and Horror is now going to be extended which means more members will have a chance to post in those events and have a longer time period! The event was given a 3 day extension. I modified the first post to add "Horror" to the list so keep them coming!
If you're going to open them all up and extend the deadlines why can't drama stay open? I mean, if no one enters that one before the end there's no harm, right?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you're going to open them all up and extend the deadlines why can't drama stay open? I mean, if no one enters that one before the end there's no harm, right?

Yeah! ;_; I loved my drama one.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I'll talk to the hosts to see what we can do about the Drama then.

Updates: We decided to put the Drama round back up!

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
We would like it better if you use a different Manga picture instead of reusing one that's been submitted earlier.

Back