• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Pokemon cast RPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2006
Aaargh I read the rules and I'm STILL not sure if this is allowed, so moderators feel free to lock/delete/whathaveyou if need be.

SO HI THERE. Ah, I rp Ash Ketchum over at a livejournal community WHICH I WON'T NAME outside of PM because I suppose that qualifies as spamming. (but this probably is too...so!)

Anywho, the rp is extremely active and fast paced and has been so for over a year. It's a multi-fandom rp and I'd really love for some more Pokemon rpers joined in. Currently there's just Ash and Brock.

Some quirks!
- We spam/thread with each other A LOT. As I said, it's extremely fast paced and you could get comments at you every minute. We're also very literate (watch me make a typo somewhere)
- The rp is comedy based, so no worries about being too serious unless you, well, want to be serious.
-Very friendly atmosphere! The players are very open and welcome and just awesome in general.
-Seeing as I play Ash, I should state that I play him dub and very clueless. Thus there will not ever be any shipping of any kind on my side, sorry. Neutrality for the win!

If anyone's interested in apping any Pokemon characters (or any other characters at all, really!) please PM me. I'd really love to see the whole cast there- Gary, Misty, May, Max, Drew, Harley, Team Rocket, Tracey- heck even non-anime characters would be welcome!

Thank you for your time, and again mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place. ._.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
What are you trying to say? ^^;;

I'm sorry, but this roleplay lounge is for PC roleplay's only, and therefore, I'm going to close this. Recruit roleplayers elsewhere please.

Close-ified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back