• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeathTheThird's Animated Sprite Request!

Years
Please animate these sprites.

picture.php
just the front version.

picture.php

Thanks

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
wow lots of requests :)

ill get started in just a moment, sorry ive been busy all day today lol

had ALL done and flash autosave crap messed it up. have to reanimate all but the mew, will do tomorrow. time to sleep.

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
2h7ni9t.jpg

1zokz2r.jpg

scgaxi.jpg

sorry for the wait, flash has died on me the last couple days. and the trainer and mewtwo are my next two, sorry about that.

i think its finally stable

----------------------------------
it looked bad before, so heres one with 300% size
fawzk4.jpg

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
nah its alright. its not really flash, its that my computer spazzes when i minimize flash for long periods of time.

and i have that lol

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
May I have a Sinjowl animation? I gave you the sprite. And I want him to move back and forth like Oshawott in BW, and then jump up. Make him go back and forth 5 times and then do a 1 jump and then make him do it over again. THanks!

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
kk thats pretty simple :) ill have it done in notime, the sprite you sent me will be easy to animate.

little fun fact; the more limbs/hair/ect, the harder to animate.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
hello. since this is request topic i need a request from you. can you make me as many as custom made (basically anything but not official) sprites like this ? I mean the trainer which holds a shield :D

smvepf.jpg

like the one centered or right one. I will use them at my game :D they are awesomely good. I can't happen to find people who can sprite trainer class images like you. They are really really good. I also sent you pm if you replay me back i appreciate that.

but i mostly liked this one it is magnificent

awesomeqe.png

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Excuse me intruding in your matters, Psyxe.

That is not a shield, it is a cubone skull.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
xD LMAO ty bone.

it'll have to wait till i get a few things done... and that was not quite mine actually... it was a 50/50 project with a friend of mine who needs not be named :D

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
How are the animations going? And do I know this person that needs to not be named? ;)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
pretty badly. >_< had a horrible day, taking a break today and tomorrow to recoop.. not working on this or my hack project, may do a couple animations if i feel better tomorrow.

and yes. you do. xD

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
k tat, i have five things ahead of you atm, so now that i actually have time to work i will have yours done tonight or tomorrow.

to do list:
-trainer sprite from page one (had done but it glitched baddly)
-custom from top of this page
-cofagrigus
-mewtwo
-animation revamp
-red/blue revamp

:D lots to do tonight huh?

normal size
15i6nsw.gif

double sized
nnp9x1.gif

sinjowl :D

i gave him a 6-1-2-1 pattern, his back-and-forth being 6 and 2, and the jump being 1.

having issues with the trainer, itll have to wait a bit. forgot to add mewtwo to the list. (editing that now)

Last edited:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
THANK YOU VERY MUUUUUUUCH! That looks GREAT!

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
Ares thats on my list. :D sorry i havent got to it, i have the same prob as with the pokemon trainer that was requested... the backgrounds black so i have to hand do EVERY black outline and its a pain.. so they got moved down a bit. dont worry, im getting to it.

that and when i did it before flash crashed and i lost everything xD

person with Japanese name, ill add you to the list.

Back