• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Never mind I figured it out. It was a mear stupid accedent. thanks to anyone who was going to help me. (incase if any of you didn't know of what i was talking about it was that I didn't know how to run it)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
A bad news here. T.T
Due to some technically error, I lost my save file so I can't play to take screenies. Now I have a backup of the save file which is saved when playing the CELEBI event ( Quite far ). So I can't update now. So sorry. I'll start play over again and try to update today.

Anyway, the CMS menu!!
menuzk7.png

Side scrolling menu! What do ya think? There is another style of MENU. Still working on it. Stay tune~

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

that menu is sick (sick=awesome)
sorry about the save file being lost =(

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2008
that's an incredible menu dude. I love it, and the icons look very well done too!

too bad about your save file though. oh well, at least you can have fun playing it over again.

Atomic Reactor

yeah playing it through once more will probably help you find any errors that you've missed.
see, there is a plus side to everything ^_^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
WOW!
I definitely cannot wait for Demo 2...I WANT IT NOW!!!
JK...JK...
But seriously, nice screenies.
There sure is gonna be a lot of cool features and events in Demo 2.
Well, GL!

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
i wanna help, if you need any....
sorry about your lost save file.
i cant wait till test 2 comes out...and then the final product
it-will-be-a-maz-ing-!
good luck

Mitchman

Banned
Years
A bad news here. T.T
Due to some technically error, I lost my save file so I can't play to take screenies. Now I have a backup of the save file which is saved when playing the CELEBI event ( Quite far ). So I can't update now. So sorry. I'll start play over again and try to update today.

Anyway, the CMS menu!!
newfq2.png

Side scrolling menu! What do ya think? There is another style of MENU. Still working on it. Stay tune~
Nice a side scrolling menu. I need to know though the list goes pokedex,pokemon,bag poke-device,trainer card,save,options and back right? Also I think I know what the next one is but Im not saying a thing. Also can I put in my sig number 1 fan of pokemon raptor omega groundon? Also that shaymin thing is all bad grammar like they said. Please fix it.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Cool menu Omega. Really neat and different.
Nice to see someone use something new instead of the official menu or copying another fan games.

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Yea, but there are a lot of grammatical issues that should be corrected. i seriously think someone should fix it..or at least me...

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
excellent hack. the graphics are nice and there's good storyline! good luck!
EDIT: do you need starter kit for this game? if you do, how come i start off in a gym?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
You have to select New Game, not Continue. And it's not a hack.

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
duh, why would you continue a game you never played....thats NOT a hack?

im almost positive you can change the text speed. have you ever played pokemon before, gosh

Last edited:
Back