The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old April 13th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Wrixos
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Wrixos

Advertise here
Hello everyone, I am new here.
I have been playing Pokemon since Ruby and Saphire, however I stopped after Nintendo DS got out (since I didn't have the money to buy it and get new versions on it :p). However I now bought 3DS and Black 2 and I am back (hah that rhymes :3). I have alot of things to catch up to and I hope you will help me. I live in a very small town where I can't trade or get new Pokemons, so I also hope to get some trade buddies . Anyways, it's good to be back in pokemon world!
Old April 13th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hello Wrixos! Welcome to our community!

You're from Croatia? That's cool, especially since it's rare I see members join not from the US, UK, Canada or Australia. But we love having loads of different cultures on board, and the diversity among our members is huge! I started playing Pokemon games when Ruby & Sapphire came out as well, so we share something in common already! However, unlike you I played all the 5th Generation games, as well as 4th Generation before it.

Since you started with Ruby & Sapphire, you might want to check out the Advance Generation Gaming section which discusses the 3rd Generation as a whole. It still brings that nostalgic feeling back to me, and I should redo my Ruby playthrough sometime. Nice to see you got a 3DS and Black 2! Black 2 (and White 2) are really awesome games, with fun features and loads of Pokemon to catch. You can check out the Fifth Generation Gaming section where you should find some neat topics relating to Black 2 & White 2.

Enjoy your stay here, and if you ever need help contact any of the moderators with the blue usernames and they'd be glad to assist you. I'm also open for any conversations, just leave me a visitor message on my profile! I'm looking forward to meeting you and I'll see ya.

- Hikari10

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old April 13th, 2013, 02:47 AM
Pokedude3012
Slayer of Milotics

Nature: Jolly
Hey Wrixos, welcome to PC!

Generation 3 is my favourite, and as Hikari says, there is a great advance generation section, be sure to visit it!

but yeah, Hikari basically said it all, so I'm gonna leave you with:

Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
Welcome to PC, dude! Hope you have a great time here. Theres all these amazing things to do with all these guys in Pokecommunity. You said theres no one to trade with? Here you can trade online and exchange friend codes! You can also chat with your friends to disscuss battle startegies. I know someone called FlameCharge who just got Black 2 aswell, check him out!
Old April 13th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Wrixos
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Wrixos
Thank you all for warm welocmes :D!

@Hikari10- I did started playing when 3rd gen was out, however it's my least favorite gen. I am sad that I didn't played 4th gen, because it introduced 2 of my favourite pokemon's evolutions :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here