• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Banished because Typhlosion stole Shedinja's halo.

Banish'd because if the Blaziken in your avatar was real it would have 4 types. Also Typhlosion didn't "steal" Shedinja's halo, he made it better! Bigger is better (according the guy from the mid-90's Oreo ads).

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Banned for letting Froslass and Sneasel gang up on Typhlosion and cause him to die! ;.; *Sad Face* (You said it was dead)

Banish'd for making false claims about my guardian angel and for making false claims about my hit man/woman (All summer lovers are punish'd, LOL). ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Banish'd for claiming my guardian angel to be "unobtainable", its just the spirit of a dead Typhlosion that somehow turn'd into an angel.

But you weren't above me. :/

Not understanding that I was talking about Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi.

-BANNED-

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
But you weren't above me. :/

Not understanding that I was talking about Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi.

-BANNED-

Banish'd for being obsess'd with Silver.

Also you were quoting me so it confused me, if you are going to quote someone and then the person above you it is wise to quote the person above as well in order to avoid said confusion.

Last edited:
Back