• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: DS Map Graphics Editor

Do you want Platinum, HG/SS and BW first Map for the first release?

• Yes

Votes: 396 90.8%
  • No, later

Votes: 40 9.2%

• Total voters

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
And Indonesian and god-knows what other language this'll be in.
I also hope for a built-in RMXP (The thing that was modded to make Pokémon Essentials) Event Editor and maybe... just maybe... an Event maker and music replacement tool?
This would take aeons to make, I know, but when it happens it will be life-changing.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
Maybe, I prefer simple programs then tutorials tbh. I can't code but I can't imagine it being a hard tool to make for Gen 3 and/or 4.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
It does actually... I hope someone makes a tool then.
Map Editing should be good, as long as my desired Event System is in place I'll be happy.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Can we please get this discussion back onto the the tool being showcased in this thread? If you want to talk about PPRE, please do it elsewhere.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
The building Lord, what time are you going to distribute this map hack tools?

You already asked this and it was deleted because it is against the rules of both the topic AND forum.

You are NOT, I repeat, NOT allowed to ask for release dates of tools, hacks,
games, etc in the Game Development and Emulation Boards.

The tool will be released when the author has done sufficient research,
coded it to the best he can and most importantly and by no means to be ignored...

The tool will be released when it is good and ready to be released.
Not any sooner.
Unless you wish for you roms/hacks to be corrupted.

You should be happy that the author of the tool is taking his time to make such a thing for the public.
He could otherwise have the topic closed, and work on it in secret, for himself.

Be patient.

As for you Link, I think it IS awesome that you are taking your time to develop such a tool for the lazier of us, like myself.
And the progress thus far, by no means being relatively close to completion is a great start and I wish you luck with the rest of the development.
Keep going strong and if the constant asking for releases gets too much, perhaps even just
close the thread and converse with those needed for development over PMs and emails.
And then re-open when you are truly ready.

Other than that, you are doing a wonderful job. Good luck, mate!

Last edited:
Years
Great job link and also team fail, you master for me ^o^, yeah i no have time to help this project, but i hope this tool can usefull, thank for work to build and create this, anyway i have some secret (is not secret again) you can download VS 2010 ultimate, but before download you must register VS Express first, because is can licensed ultimate too, is not use crack or cheat, because microsoft maybe forgot, license key VS express is can used in ultimate edition ??? (sorry)

hm i will translate to my language, is can accept in you tools? i hope is can.

i still study a lot, yeah i study some c++, VB, pascal but no really can, but Thankyou ^o^

i can translate it into Japanese language too ???

EDIT::
Hm i hope about GUI is no made confused, yeah i no problem at GUI, i always used cmd.exe to control my computer XDD
anyway sorry

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
sorry!I should not be in a hurry to the NDS map toosl! I will respect the author, until he released, I will also help!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
Hey I wanted to ask if I can help with programming the tool?
I am a good(professional) VB Programmer! Are using Visual Basic 2003, 2008 or 2010?

Best Regards Hackiosa

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
I have translated the DPPt maps to Spanish (sorry if I'm a bit late...). And I have also tried the SVN, but I get this error when I click on "Diamant/Perle" (and it's different to Team Fail's one):

Spoiler:

I have searched for PowerPacks v10, but I can't find it. Now I'm installing Visual Studio 2010, so I tell you what happens. Oh, and I have .NET v4 installed.

Back