• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Year of Pokemon White has gone by...

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Okay I'm still making PW, I took a very long break on it and now I am going back to work on Pokemon White! I am ready, I know what I am going to do and I am back at the PC better then ever, so now it is time to show my game agian.

1.Have the CBS, made by me not the Pokemon Community
2.Got rid of those evil bugs
3.NO lags
4.A great storyline
5.No more of the "4 direction movement"
6.6vs6 pokemon matches.
7.Jumping Stystem(might get rid of)
8.a stealing system for Aqua mode

Story:

(Before the game begins)In the year 1212, two new Poke-gods were born. One of the Poke-gods was called Whitex, the kind pokemon, and the other poke-god was Shadex the evil pokemon. Years and years started passing, the poke-gods started to fade away into a stone forever, until one of them were awake.

Hero Mode, 2,000 years later:
It is now time for you to recieve your first pokemon, as you are getting ready you fear a cry from help from you Professer. When you get outside Team Aqua is bullying him around until he gives him a certain item, but he still defends. When your proffeser sees you he tells you to go get his bag and do a double battle. While battling him a specail force appears and all of there pokemon flee away.

Aqua Mode, 2,000 years later:
After training in the ACA(Aqua Comunity Army) you are now ready to learn the evil plans from Aqua, when you get into the lab, there professer tells you what was going on. The professer says that there is a legend of a Poke-god, that was prisoned for its evilness, its name was Shadex, if you ever set it free you can take over the world, and maybe the galaxy, but there is still research being done.

Features:

1.Car System
2.Bank Sytem
3.CMS
4.CNS
5.CBS
6.Helicopter system
7.All the systems you can think of.

Screens:

RunninginAquaTower.png

Aqua Tower, while running

OpenTitle.png

openning title

Shoping.png

Shopping

NewBitmapImage2.png

Openning Battle

Naming.jpg

CNS

I will be posting more news later on.

Years
I don't mean to sound rude or anything but is some of that coding/gfx taken from the group CBS? It looks very similar, and it appears as if you've just modded my CNS.. All I ask for is a little credit, if that was all your coding then sorry it just looks the same.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2008
very cool, like the screens
jus wondering how much you got done and when can we expect you to finish (no need to rush :) )

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
I don't mean to sound rude or anything but is some of that coding/gfx taken from the group CBS? It looks very similar, and it appears as if you've just modded my CNS.. All I ask for is a little credit, if that was all your coding then sorry it just looks the same.
Well if he didn't copy you then its not really suprising that they look the same since they are based from the same game.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
I ripped all of these on my own if you want to compare the screens go ahead, but I didn't touch anything from the Team CBS, the CNS, nothing, Krazy I told you that I didn't use none of it remember on my last post? And the coding came from me too, and when I send out demo 2 (demo 1 has been taken down) you can look at the coding and use it if you want. Also if you are a talented artist and you would wish to help out, help me draw new pokemon!!! Well got to go programm my site right now bye.

Years
Mena said:
I ripped all of these on my own if you want to compare the screens go ahead, but I didn't touch anything from the Team CBS, the CNS, nothing, Krazy I told you that I didn't use none of it remember on my last post? And the coding came from me too, and when I send out demo 2 (demo 1 has been taken down) you can look at the coding and use it if you want. Also if you are a talented artist and you would wish to help out, help me draw new pokemon!!! Well got to go programm my site right now bye.
I meant no offence by what I said.. They just look alike..
Usually most other pokemon games which try to use a cbs/cns etc. end up looking different so I was only asking.

Very good work, I hope a demo will be available soon.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I didn't know that a year would pass by this quickly. It seems just like yesterday when the first thread was up. Anyway, hope for another year (or less) of constant acomplishments!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
the game looks awesome. The CNS looks nice.

Good job, i can't wait to play the demo, but as you know yourself- don't rush it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Neo-Dragon said:
the game looks awesome. The CNS looks nice.

Good job, i can't wait to play the demo, but as you know yourself- don't rush it.

Acctually I haven't been rushing, I've been taking it really slow but I am planning on speeding things up pretty soon. Oh and Krazy, you didn't affend me, maybe I posted it wrong because I have been threw this millions of times, and I am also thinking about redoing the graphics so that it look 5 time better, like I'll add some more lighting effects and just redo it all, oh and if you are a talented artist I could really use you!!!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Well I how your 2nd Demo comes out soon. Anxious to play it.

Back