• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
5/10

No text.

Because I can't be sure of the source of the image due to the lack of text, it took a severe hit.

Also not a fan of it, personally. ;) ;)

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

Not too special, but not too plain. You made glow/shadow text work out, and the CSS isn't done badly. The manga image is decent quality too.

Melody

Banned
Years
8/10

I don't get the craze for colorless signatures, I can't stand images without color. The technology is there, use it!

Other than that...it looks fine to me.

Also, I think to anyone rating mine, If the only advice you have is "Too many Icons" you're missing the point.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

See, it just doesn't look good. If they were all similar colors, it would be a lot better, and that's mostly the case until you get to the bottom row. Hell, the last one in the second row even breaks the combo. It's also a bother having to read every single heart.

I also complained a little about Tara having a monochrome signature, but some signatures just look better without color, as does this one. Not to mention typical chess pieces are black :3 Screw technology if the thing's already aesthetically pleasing~

Though, if you do want to see this thing in color, well... It'll still be monochrome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

Simple, and the fact that it's not colorless actually supports the text that you use. The sound bar isn't at the bottom of the image, but that would most likely be my laptop and thus not counting off for it.

Below isn't my actual signature (it's my past one, and the black/white one) but I'm... kind of posting here to pose a point about black/white sigs? It might not be pleasing or not make sense to the person who is viewing it, but to the person whose signature it is perhaps to them it makes a lot more sense that it's in black/white than in color, and it has nothing to do with technology. Take this signature for example. I could have spent the effort in coloring the icons (because only one was originally colored) but the meaning of it being black/white in the first place wouldn't have been there if it was in color (not to mention I wouldn't know what color to make the text).

So... black/white signatures you can say if more to the person who has the signature, and not to the people viewing it. To me it makes sense, since it's their signature and its a way to reflect themselves in a way.

10xcap1.png
10xcap1.png
10xcap1.png

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
7/10. It looks good colorless and I like the Chess pieces. The picture's nice and pretty. I like the hovering over the links. It's really good imo.

EDIT: Why'd you ninja me?!!

For Peaches.

6/10. I like the icons but the text isn't so great. It's too... Too... Close... If it were me I would have the text have more space vertically apart. But it's still pretty good but it makes it hard to see the text.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7.5/10

It's look pleasing. However, I can't say much because you didn't even make it, heh.

Text is too close? I'll... have to disagree, sorry. It'll look too spaced out to me if I spread it out and the css would go all wonky

Doesn't matter. It's not even my signature right now and now watch my current one get a 1/10 because oh no it doesn't have a image or anything. v_v

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

Fortunately, I don't negative rate just because there's no image. The positioning is good, and I liked that you used the font color for Mods for the main text and the red you love having in your usertitle for the subtitle thing. And man oh man would I love to be able to read 20k words a minute.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
7/10. It looks good colorless and I like the Chess pieces. The picture's nice and pretty. I like the hovering over the links. It's really good imo.

Just what I had before.

and Peaches I asked Nica to make it. And I told her the design. So yah.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
6/10.The colors don't match and they're way too many icons. sorry but it's true, and they don't even have a matching color scheme. and no words, nobody is going to move their cursor over everyone of those little hearts so they can read it. The hearts are hard to find too. So yeah.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years
7.8/10

Three lines of icons is to much, two or one would be better. Some of the characters look out of place even if they are from Shuga Chara. Also; it's bothersome to go to eeevvery heart.

I do know my signature has no colour.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
It's quite alright. It's a nice picture, and the CSS fits. So hey, a 6/10. : )

EDIT: That change you made to your signature made it alot better. xD;
Don't know if this is allowed, but I'm changing the score to 8.

Last edited:

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
It's pretty cute. I quite like it. The colour is nice and the size of your signature overall is just right, nice size. The small text is readable so I don't have to strain my eyes which is a positive. I love the design and art style of it, so I'll give your signature an 8.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back