• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
I suggest this emblem (ONLY FOR 2011) :
Best Game Developer
the-best-card-game-everyaniv-056.png

You had the best game ever at this year! Congratulations!

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
The only one I received from the get-together is The Slop Dog, Will you let me know when I received all of the rest as I took part in quite a few events this year :)

Wait a second my join date is Feb 2010, Is it one or two years for the vet emblem?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Um, I would like to ask, For the Veteran Emblem, are the 3 years counted only on your current Profile? Like, from my older account, (this account is my alt.) I've been here since July 2010 or so, but now I use this account from July. So, will the emblem count from my older account, or my new one?

Years
Um, I would like to ask, For the Veteran Emblem, are the 3 years counted only on your current Profile? Like, from my older account, (this account is my alt.) I've been here since July 2010 or so, but now I use this account from July. So, will the emblem count from my older account, or my new one?

To my understanding, it's on a per account basis. So an account has to reach 3 years of age before you get the Veteran Emblem on that account, and years aren't cumulative across accounts.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years

To my understanding, it's on a per account basis. So an account has to reach 3 years of age before you get the Veteran Emblem on that account, and years aren't cumulative across accounts.
Therefore, your older account would receive the emblem in July 2013 (if I understood you correctly), and your alternate account would receive the emblem in July 2014 - that is, if you ask for it. :3

Of course, for your alternate account (which was made on July 10, 2011), you can't ask until July 10, 2014. :P

(geez i'm not a mod, so why am i sounding like one? :x)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For me, I've been giving out the emblem on the newer accounts (and most others have from what I've noticed), so say you linked your older account as proof, we IP check it to see it's yours, then just give it to your current account, since there isn't really much purpose in giving the veteran emblem to every account (for example, if someone joined and made an alt every month, then three years later, each month requested an emblem for that account, then you'd get the person with 10 veteran emblems which aren't really necessary imo).

I mean I'm sure there's been many cases where we've just given that stuff to the newer account, same goes for the pairing emblem too.

Aka the pre-requisite:
"Be a member of PC for at least three years."

^ Which doesn't say "have an account that has existed for three years", which would imply otherwise. :x

In other words, I'd give out the emblem to the newer account, because it's to dictate how long you've been at PC, not how long since you last changed accounts.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
Hi ^_^
i just realized that Rilence and I have been paired for over a year since July of last year. so could we get the Committed emblem plz ^_^

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
A PC is my life emblem plz after those days of being on till 2:00 in the morning O_o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A PC is my life emblem plz after those days of being on till 2:00 in the morning O_o

That emblem isn't requestable, the only requestable ones are the ones listed on the first page as requestable. Oh, and heavily hinting for the other emblem (which was before your edit) isn't a good idea either, otherwise you'll just get NONONO.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
There's an emblem that people get for requesting for a non-requestable emblem. But what if someone asks for that emblem without asking for any other? That emblem isn't requestable but requesting for that non-requestable emblem will still give that emblem and creates a paradox right?

In easier words, what happens when someone asks for the NONONO emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back