• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Trading

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I love wonder trade, got a lot of charmanders and fennekins. All lv1. completed the game and trained them to lv36, fully evolved. Gonna be wondertrading a few charizards away in a few minutes, so if anyone wants one ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'm currently trading out Gibles (and soon Axews), mostly gotten back other bred Pokemon. I did get a female Flareon earlier today, which was nice. :) I also like getting foreign Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
I really like the wonder trade feature, it can really help new players to the game (like me lol). I came across a bagon and traded some guy an abra for it. in my opinion this is an awesome feature in the new generation :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
I have been really enjoying Wonder Trade. I've gotten a lot of the typical Pokemon that no one really wants... But I've also traded for some really nice Pokemon.

I remember being really excited when I first started and someone traded a level 58 Druddigon. Wonder Trade was also how I got my first Ditto (It was a Japanese one, so I almost wet myself with excitement!).

Now, I always try to put in something at least a little fun. Lately, I've been working on a Shiny Goomy, so I do put a lot of my breeding rejects through Wonder Trade. I try to make sure they have Pokerus first.

Years
I love Wonder Trade! Makes up for the lack of a Game Corner. :)

I tend to start with trading a starter or the like, usually with PokéRus, but if I receive rubbish in return I'll pass that on and keep doing so until I either get something neat, or just get tired of it.

iTeruri

iAm
Years
The correct way to Wonder Trade, imo, is to put breeding rejects on it, keep all things you can use yourself, put things you don't need but someone else might onto the Wonder Trade (for example a 3IV Pokémon you already have) and release all worthless Pokémon (level 3 Fletchling with Big Pecks).

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I love wonder trade, I got a level 1 charmander the other day through it!
I really, really dislike the people who flood it with weedles though. I try to be a nice person with wonder trade. Normally, I trade out level 40+ pokemon =)

I'm handing out L10 beedrills that know x-scissor... is that ok?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
I've been really enjoying Wonder Trade! I've used it so many times at this point. xD I always trade any extra Pokemon I have from breeding, and it's always great when you get good Pokemon in return such as ones with 3/4 IVs or version exclusives! Once I'm done with a Wonder Trade session, I go around and check out all the Pokemon I got, deleting all the useless Pokemon or ones that I plain out don't need. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Wonder tradings the best xD , all except when you get a bad poke back @-@. I never give out "worthless" pokes though :< at least i don't think their worthless.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Wonder trading is so much fun! I love getting version exclusives and i was trading 3-4 IV breeding rejects on that stupid Zubat Swarm Day with Dookieshed, ughhh. I ended up with like 40 1-2 IV zubats.

Fastblade

Who?
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I've received 3 Protean Froakies, one with perfect IVs and two with bred moves. Also got a Magician Fennekin, 5 Bulbasaurs, Speed Boost Whirlipede, and two Golems. I make it a daily activity to Wonder Trade.

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I am so addicted to Wondertrade. But I've found it such a useful resource for dex filling and finding hidden ability pokemon and pokemon to breed.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
i love it it is like playing the slots

super addicting slots, like super super addicting

where you can put in a pokemon of lesser value and then boom youve got a xerneas

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Most of the time I wondertrade bankmons such as starters. The best thing I got was probably a 5 iv honedge. I haven't gotten anything too crazy from WT yet. The IDs are very useful and it fills the dex.

Years
I've received a Shiny Slowpoke & 2x Perfect 5 IV (Jolly) Japanese Gible's of each gender. Not bad!

I wonder trade about 2 boxes filled with breeding leftovers on occasion then check the Pokemon for good IV's, Abilities & Egg Moves that I receive.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I like WT! I swear the first one I ever did I got someone's Moltres. Since then nothing too spectacular all though I do often get high IV mons. I got a 5iv larvesta and a 5iv scyther back to back the other day!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Sent out 3 or so boxes of 4-5 IV Adamant Tech Scythers. Nothing real interesting at first catepies,fletchlings...the usual. Then in the last box I got a Nidoran female in a Safari ball (I like rare balls...giggity), a 5 IV Feebas with Egg moves in a Dive Ball. A ralts holding a pearl string, and a Shiny level 1 pidgey nicknamed "Devil bird" with Egg moves from Unova. So all in all not a bad set.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
hey that's an interesting question, glad you said that because i like that you get pokemiles with all the trading using online my most favorite is the wonder trade.wonder trade is awesome because you can get pokemiles and get unknown pokemon like a lv.5 squirtle or lv 10 fletchling ANYTHING, but u'd have to be lucky to something good for a weak pokemon so yeah i think thumbs up for wonder trade :-)

Back