• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hmm IDK Hikari told me to check my new sig she really messin with me now <3

So just a check up :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

PokeAwesome94

Ace Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Is my signature ok?

Oh, I have to write something more to reach the 25 character limit.
Hmm, I like trains.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Is my signature ok?

Oh, I have to write something more to reach the 25 character limit.
Hmm, I like trains.
Yeah it's within the 350px text limit, so it's fine. Also next time just say something like "Hey guys just wondering whether my signature is okay?" since actually writing you're bypassing is worse than making it less obvious. :(

PokeAwesome94

Ace Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013

Yeah it's within the 350px text limit, so it's fine.

Ok, thanks

Also next time just say something like "Hey guys just wondering whether my signature is okay?" since actually writing you're bypassing is worse than making it less obvious. :(

Couldn't think at the moment, thought I'd make a bad joke and I don't think my post was to off-topic, so as long as it has a connection with the subject I can sprinkle it with a little nonsense. Besides that rule is set up to prevent spam and I don't think my previous post was spam.

But I get your point, I'll do that next time.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Don't mind being afraid of bypassing 25 character limit here lol. You guys are here to get your signature checked, not post constructively.

Anyway Twiggy, your signature is fine.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
Can someone check my current signature's height and width? I want to make an image to fit inside, and I want to know my current signature's height and width to create my image so it won't break the rule.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Is there a reason why the maximum character count get lowered? :[

I went to edit my signature but now even if I don't edit anything it says it's exceeding the limit of 3000 characters, which is right because mine's over 4000, but I never had a trouble with this previous to now. :/

Edit: In-fact, the limit is actually 2998 despite it saying 3000.

Last edited:
Years
Hey, so I had a signature that had a spoiler in it and was too big without it, so I finally decided to change it so it only shows my recent thing. That is why I took away the [sig-reason] thing. Is it okay now? Better be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back