• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

Yeah, that is messed up. I mean like what kind of father would waste a young girl's life? If she was still alive, they would experiment her and stuff, thank goodness Scar killed her.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would honestly be very surprised if someone came in this thread NOT knowing that.

Volcanix769

Years

Yeah, to see that Shou Tucker's like the most widely hated character and if nobody seen that episode, it's very shocking. I'm glad that Nina died instantly because of Scar's understanding of her not even close towards living like a little girl. Her voice is creepy..... o-o "Edward...... no. Daddy......."

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

"Play?"

tears were shed, RIP Nina
NinaTucker.png

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That was the moment I knew we weren't just getting another crappy overhyped shounen. I was very apprehensive going into hence why I didn't start it for years.

Volcanix769

Years

Spoiler:

And Bleach is getting worse. I stopped reading it a month ago when I read that Ichigo's a Quincy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Bleach is not getting worse. It was good until the Rukia rescue arc finished. Then total meh with the odd good part for hundreds of chapters. Then Aizen got so overpowered it became awesome. Now it has Nazi Quincys and some stylish as glub squad zero members.

Bleach is a masterpiece.

And about that next spoiler in your last post. That could easily be just the guy trying to mess with him or it could have already been foreshadowed many times
Spoiler:
It wouldn't be totally out of the blue.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Same with Nee on Bleach. And now knowing that Ichigo is even more of an OP character is just making it that much more off-putting.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's certainly no One Piece.

I just find somebody dropping a show that has been silly for a long time suddenly in the final arc for being silly a tad.....silly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, not like I can really judge anything here. I swear I must be the only person on this forum who had grown to like Ash/Satoshi. Unabashedly. I honestly believe that the reason why I "disliked" him before because I used to be afraid of others' opinions. But no more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back