• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Goodness, how did that happen? I'm absolutely sure it was in the early 50's when the April Fool's prank started.

I'M TRYING TO TYPE AS FAST AS I CAN TO MAKE THE 2500th POST OMG LAST POST ON PAGE 100!!!!

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DELTA YOU ARE DEEEAAAADD.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I guess the prank along with my promotion really spiced up the activity here. Which is a great thing. =P

Sleep well Delta. I'm going to be off soon myself, my battery's almost dead.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. I started page 100.

Anyways, I really should go to bed early tonight. I start an early shift tomorrow and go late. ;; (2PM - 9:30PM)
Oh that's pretty much what I worked today! And tomorrow I get to go 11:15-3:15. And Sunday is 9:45 to 3:30. ughhhhhh ;___;

Honest

Hi!
Years
You guys have jobs at least! I need to find one. :I

18% battery left. That's my cue to get off and get to bed. Night DCC, be good <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Night~ you should def try for a better job than retail or food service tho :| I've done both and they really suck :(

I've not been able to get Wannabe A Star out of my head lately. Or the entirety of Epigrams and Interludes really. What remix are you focused on?

Years
I hate my job right now, which is packaging. My weakest field.

I'd rather have a job in an office over packaging any day.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@Hikari: Why not try to go out there and find something you like doing? You won't regret it!

I'm not working now; I'm a full time student with no time for a job, as much as I would like to earn some extra pocket money. I used to work as a trainee in my father's company before for a month though. Just typed out Delivery Orders and Invoices and printed emails. My next job? I do not know~

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So I'm still busy working all weekend, but I also just got my settlement from the car that totaled my motorbike, and so I may have slightly splashed out.

Just bought a 3DS, along with ocarina and snake eater which are two of my favorite games of all time. Its great to play them in 3d and HD.

Also managed to snap up a second hand 250cc kowasaki ninja, which was a great find as it had been lowered and altered for a short rider [which is a legal requirement for my height] for only 2.5K which is a bargain considering the low mileage and great condition.

Still got around 900 pound left from the settlement fee, so I may treat myself to a few other things too. Shame my arm's still in a cast as I want to ride my bike now

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
This DCC has a life of its own. We will break the last DCC's 11k+ easily.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm here, as for jobs I have 2 actually. One is in a graffiti shop doing custom made designs on shirts and hats and the other is Mechanic aid, since I don't have the diploma of being a legit Mechanic yet.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I said the same thing to myself when I was younger xD

But then I finally found a job that I wouldn't actually 'work'. More like having fun while getting paid :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Somniac I'm so stingy, when I make a couple hundred bucks at work I won't even spend 10 on the LoL skin I want :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Tablet styli aren't that great unless the tablet has a Wacom Digitizer, like the Samsung Note line does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back