• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
Can I please have a VGC09 Milotic lv50 Timid ID 05099 *Shiny* Likes to relaxed check my thread to see what you would like if theres more then one pokemon you want let me know

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
HORDEL Elekid lv20 Docile ID 41400

ill giv u a movie 09 or TRU arcues.Do you perhaps have any IV bred pokes?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Could I get an Impish and Naive ditto or at the very least an abra/ralts with the ability syncronize and the two respective natures? I can offer a ton, just let me know if there's anything particular you want.
You can have the dittos, just catch me on here please.

Hey
Can I please have a VGC09 Milotic lv50 Timid ID 05099 *Shiny* Likes to relaxed check my thread to see what you would like if theres more then one pokemon you want let me know
I'll check your thread after this post.
my Timezone are german time
Then we're gonna have a hard time trading I think.

HORDEL Elekid lv20 Docile ID 41400

ill giv u a movie 09 or TRU arcues.Do you perhaps have any IV bred pokes?

Hey RNC can you trade tonight?

Sorry, don't need either of those.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Lol.But how??Does it have to be .gif?And vm me how.its not the right thread to discuss how.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
... OK when are you starting the give-away tonight? cause I really want Shiny Blastoise :D
Sorry, I had alot to do and didn't get on til late. I'll have it either tomorrow or tuesday for sure for missing out.
shes not online. =P. when she is.idk.lol

Lol.But how??Does it have to be .gif?And vm me how.its not the right thread to discuss how.

Thank you and yes take that to vm's!!

Years
I am interested in
Wishmkr Jirachi lv100 Bold Checked
HP 392
Atk. 207
Def. 257
Sp. Atk. 218
Sp. Def. 207
Spd. 265

Moves: Flash Cannon, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Wish

Cmt for pokes

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Hey rnc! It is two shinies, yes?

Beldum lvl 1-lonely
Box 9

Moltres lvl 50-modest (is this ut?)
Last box (18?)
Or, if u have it/can get it:

(shiny)latias lvl 40-sassy nature ut

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Ok. Will bring the lvl up-ees with me too.

Diamond fc, yes?
Fillllllllllller

Last edited:
Back