• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise of Oblivon/Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
From

hideak10.png

Productions

IntroBar.png

Ok so here's a little bout the game. Rise of demise/oblivion was started as just a hobby project, but as i got more attention i thought of making the project big. It was later moved to the Games Showcase and that's where i faced tough competetion since there were many games there that were a thousand times better then mine. I manged to last one year in the games howcase but the attention to my thread had dissappeared and even though i made alot of friends like kitty (Nyu) and carmaniac i soon dissappeared and the game it self died. But later Me and Kitty fromed HideAki and i was back in it but i wasn't working on my game at that time. Then one day i thought that i should make it happen and i did. I reset my game and gathered people that were skilled enough to help me and not just flee on me. And thus here i am after three month's making a new thread.

Sorry for the BIG Intro

StoryBar.png

Ok the story here is quite simple at the beginning, but later becomes very complex. It starts as you are 14 years old and today is the final day of trainer school. The night before you have a dream that that something in th world in about to go wrong and as you wake up you see this.
Spoiler:

A letter from ???. you go to the place because it comes in the route of your school and there is an old guy there who gives you two(yes two) (the third one is also obtainable) of these three starters
Spoiler:

after selecting the starters he tells you that a very dangerous time is about to come upon the earth, but just as he says this you get wrapped to your school. At this time you have no idea wht's going on but as you walk in to the school you forget every thing since its the last day every one is being texted if they know how to battle with pokemon. You too are tested, but as they see you already ave a pokeball they allow you to battle with it. After the test every one is sent off to ask their perants if they can head off to the pokemon world championship. And that is when your jouney begin.

Later in this journey in the tournament. You star seeing people in black cloaks
lol(like nobodies in KH) these people are forming a new rligeon, Your partner in the tournament who you also meet during your journey thinks something is wrong and he's are correct these people are seen going through portals in the night to other dimentions. you guys decide to follow them and .................(spoiling the story ain't fun)

PlotBar.png

The story will take place in the region of Sadok
Spoiler:

And well you partake in the world pokemon championship in this game

Characters

Kitty.png
Kittysprite.png
KittyKiki
this character is based on a developer of this game and will be facing the world pokemon championships with you. She is very popular and her fans often battle you when you beat her in the tournament.

Type Used: Water

Ryan.png
ryanbattle.png
Ryo
Thsi character is based on a deveoper of this game and is also a participant in the tournament. He is the best from where he comes from but he shows off alot wins less.

Type Used: Fighting Fire

drathvaga.png
darthvaga.png
Drath
this character is based on a developer of this game. He is the guardian of the gates of coppertura (side quest) he will battle you at the end of each chapter to test your skills. Heis also the person who provides you with the starters and various other pokemon at various points.

More Characters comming soon

Screenies
Spoiler:

FeatureBar.png

Note all features are not confirmed

1. Custom Menu (Done)​
  2. Pocket Pokemart Delivery (not confirmed)​
  3. Pokeringer Minigame (not confirmed)​
  4. Forgery (not confirmed)​
  5. Popout screens (not confirmed)​

Credits

1. Proccil (We all know the answer to this one)
  2. Weasley Fg - Tiles
  3. Alocus of the borge - tiles
  4. Dante - tiles

Please tell if i missed someone out

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Ohh and i think i forgot the screenshots lol gonna post em now.

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Update:

Supporter bars:

supportbar.jpg

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=203507"][IMG]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu305/Freak_A/supportbar.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Not trying to insult you or be mean... but the only thing thatlooks pro is the sprites I think their good they could use some touch-ups but there good...

you're not being mean you're just telling the truth. Even i dont like most of the stuff.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Just like the original oblivion, I dont think this is ready for the showcase. Im not sure I understand what is so great about the showcase that people rush their games into it.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Just like the original oblivion, I dont think this is ready for the showcase. Im not sure I understand what is so great about the showcase that people rush their games into it.

well actually neither do i. I think the showcase gets more views that's why i moved it lol.

Anyway can you tell why its not ready for the showcase.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
well actually neither do i. I think the showcase gets more views that's why i moved it lol.

Anyway can you tell why its not ready for the showcase.
So your just here to get views? and You just said you know That it isnt ready so you know why. Besides when you look at it and ask yourself is it ready? and its a no. Then add the things that will make you say, yes. Simple.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Looks good. I love the houndoom evolve. The only thing I suggest is maybe make the cape a little closer to his body instead of dragging across the floor 1 foot away.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
So your just here to get views? and You just said you know That it isnt ready so you know why. Besides when you look at it and ask yourself is it ready? and its a no. Then add the things that will make you say, yes. Simple.

Well. I think you're right i do think its not ready and i do keep saying to my self that i'll add this and add that because i have a lot of stuff that's not being displayed on the thread. I didn't display most of the stuff on the thread because i wanted to make udates each week and if i'd displayed everything then i would've let my viewers down for a week. Now that you say it I think it really is not ready but i'm not gonna remove it I'm gonna keep improving it until i have your point that it is ready.

Thanks For making me realize.

Looks good. I love the houndoom evolve. The only thing I suggest is maybe make the cape a little closer to his body instead of dragging across the floor 1 foot away.

I think you should check the pic again because houndoom's evo doesn't really have a cape.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Kitty.png
Kittysprite.png
KittyKiki
this character is based on a developer of this game and will be facing the world pokemon championships with you. She is very popular and her fans often battle you when you beat her in the tournament.

hahah whaaat?
Does that happen to be ME by any chance? XD
Tournament.. interesting. Make sure I'm smart in the game. XD
I'd also like to help out with the close up pic of her.. and change the name. XD

Glad to see this back up, Freak! :<

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
hahah whaaat?
Does that happen to be ME by any chance? XD
Tournament.. interesting. Make sure I'm smart in the game. XD
I'd also like to help out with the close up pic of her.. and change the name. XD

Glad to see this back up, Freak! :<

LOL!!! Yes it does happen to you and wht should i change the name to?

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Ok guys its the first day of the week and it starts with an update.

New Battle screens

there will be more this week

1. capture004.jpg

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Dont mix art styles, the cartoony look of pokemon and the hardcore RPG dont mix

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
hmm.. nidoran has two 'female' signs? XD

lol. even i dont know why that is

That looks bad, the quality of the background is horrible....

well i was thinking of redoing it in primary pixels to make it look more non hardcore.

Double the estrogen, double the fun!

I'm no artist, but I kind of thought the background was a nice fit. It's from Fire Emblem, right?

lol. it is from fire emblem.

Dont mix art styles, the cartoony look of pokemon and the hardcore RPG dont mix

ok i'll try not to

hey guys got some new fakemon for ya.

http://icypokefreak.deviantart.com/art/Fakemon-1-148455203
http://icypokefreak.deviantart.com/art/Fish-thingy-148453088

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back