• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What up?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 23, 2014
So I'm new to the server and I hope to find many interesting things that are shared around here!

Years
Hi Biwai! Welcome to PC. :3 You should let us know a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you - there isn't much to go off of here in your intro. Anything you're here for? When did you get into Pokemon? Favorite Pokemon game?

Either way, enjoy your time and be sure to post around. There's a lot to do around here and the staff are always on to help. Cheers! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Are you talking about our Showdown battle server? If so, I hope you're having fun there. It could be a very enjoyable place if you keep yourself sticking; you'll be meeting a ton of people and making new friends, which, I believe, is fun! To stay updated, I'd recommend you to look out for our Battling & Team Building forum, as that's where all news get posted regarding our server and whatnot.

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity! I go by Peitharchia here, but you don't have to call me that if you don't like; if you wish, you're free to refer to me by my actual name, Ashley. Hope you have a fun stay here, and enjoy each and every one of your visits.

Also, if you need anything or want somebody to chat with, I'm here; feel free to drop a message on my profile any time. See you!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hello, Biwai. So you know PC from the PC Battle Server, I assume? I'm glad that you decided to join this forum, you may find something you'll enjoy! Do you have any favorite Pokémon, by any chance?

Anyway, you can discuss almost everything, from the upcoming Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, movies, games, or maybe mundane lives, and even making friends, it's all up to you :) If you want someone to talk, I'll be open to talk with you too. Welcome to PC, and have fun, ok?

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
So I'm new to the server and I hope to find many interesting things that are shared around here!

Hey Biwai,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. As the above users said, giving us a bit more information to kickstart the introductions would be great. There're many people here who would love to meet you. ^^

The PC battle server is a great place to get into competitive battling or to test out teams for the actual cartridge. Either way, I'm looking foward to having a battle with you someday, when I have the time to get onto the server.

Feel free to VM/PM me if you want to drop a question or just to chat, I'd love to talk with you and get to know you better. Have fun, and be sure to stick around! ^~^

Years
Welcome to the forums, Biwai! Really great to see you here, and hope everything is going well.

As the others said, it won't hurt to tell us more about yourself such as reasons for joining, how long you've been into Pokemon, any other interests beside Pokemon etc. There's so much you can check out here, and you'll also get to meet really cool people as well so I'm sure you'll definitely love hanging out with everyone here.

Have a great weekend and if you need anything feel free to ask myself or any staff members!

- Hikamaru

Back