• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Loving Mom here

Graceful Assassin

Daughter of the Champion
Years
Greetings I am as strange as it sounds a Mother who loves the pokemon Games. My Favorite Pokémon is Purrloin. I'm a Shiny/IV breeder and a Roleplayer

Years
Hiya Graceful! Great having you aboard with us. I know plenty of people who are parents and into Pokémon, some even play with their kids which is awesome. Personally I just turned 25 and am still a diehard fan. Go us! :'p Welcome ~

How long've you been into the franchise? Bred any good shinies lately?? Our shiny hunters club is a good place to start if you want to discuss your findings. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, and stick around!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Greetings I am as strange as it sounds a Mother who loves the pokemon Games. My Favorite Pokémon is Purrloin. I'm a Shiny/IV breeder and a Roleplayer
Welcome! That's cool, do your kids play pokemon too?

Purrloin is an unusual favorite pokemon I think! I like it a lot too though, because it's a cat :3

I hope you'll check out our "Roleplay Theatre" section. There's a lot of fun adventures to take part in there, and you can ask me or in a thread if you have any questions on how things are done. Hope to see you around~

Years
Hello Graceful. Nice to have you here. Pokemon is something that people of any age can enjoy, and I love hearing that your oldest is enjoying the series too.

Back