• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2006
Well,DG,Toto should have more Ash clubs soon,when she joins another fourm.XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Gardy I tried to get on AIM but it caused an error ;-;
My computer keeps saying its low on memory if I run too many things.
I only had 2 IE pages open at the time.
I used to be able to have MSN and AIM open and several IE pages.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
;.; when you are off for awhile I'll miss you *cries* I wish I could pay all your bills forever and fix your computer. Why does it happen to such a wonderful person.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
;.; Oh toto I'm gonna miss you so much! I'm crying right now because I love talking to you and you don't deserve to have the internet taken away. Not as sweet as you toto not as sweet and I will never be becuz no one I met NO ONE is as SWEET as YOU.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
*hugs* Gardy you are so sweet. I will miss you too. I hope I can find a way around this but I dont know.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
*hugz back* thanks toto I think because of you I have become much nicer then before so thabk you for that toto. I hope so too months without talking to you will be so upseting to me.

Back