• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Bank Challange

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
So I am starting this new Thread, I haven't seen any Poke Bank stories yet. I have started myself with a New Challenge: Catch them all.

So the idea is to have all the Pokemon in order, from pre-evos to their final forms. My goal is to have this done by the Dec 2015. I do have a lot of work ahead of me. I challenge others as well to start making a complete pokedex of what they have in their poke bank. (Legit Pokemon only)

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
I have awhile to go but I just caught Mewtwo any Zygarde last nite in Pokemon X with Timer Balls. I have to catch Moltres before soft resetting to get the next bird Articuno. really hate that you only get one of the Legendary birds.
But I have been catching more and raising others to get the 1st stages and 2nd Stages for my poke Bank Pokedex.

I am keeping my Stronger ones that defeated the League in a Separate Box for Competitions later on; Box 100.

All in all its coming along.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
But how did you do it last year? Hoopa and Volcanion were not released?

You should exclude event exclusives. Not everybody is lucky enough to be able to get all events, especially with how sparse some events are now.
And by your logic, nobody at all can complete this as Volcanion hasn't been officially released yet and is only available through hacks.

This is what should be excluded:
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diance, Hoopa, and Volcanion.
If you are also including separate formes, exclude PokeBall and Fancy Vivillon, as they are event exclusive as well.

If you do exclude events, then I'll definitely do this.
Also, is this X/Y/OR/AS only or can I catch Pokemon from previous gens and import them? (Just for the few that will be hard/impossible for gen 6)

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
You should exclude event exclusives. Not everybody is lucky enough to be able to get all events, especially with how sparse some events are now.
And by your logic, nobody at all can complete this as Volcanion hasn't been officially released yet and is only available through hacks.

This is what should be excluded:
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diance, Hoopa, and Volcanion.
If you are also including separate formes, exclude PokeBall and Fancy Vivillon, as they are event exclusive as well.

If you do exclude events, then I'll definitely do this.
Also, is this X/Y/OR/AS only or can I catch Pokemon from previous gens and import them? (Just for the few that will be hard/impossible for gen 6)

Its the current Pokemon X/Y & ORAS games. So the challenge is to get your Poke Bank to look like the National dex, with Legionaries. So Pokedex completed should be 001 to 720, Most of the Legends can be captured in Pokemon ORAS, and the 3 birds can be caught in X/Y (but only one with the starter you have chosen. for other legends I have seen people get them from people in Japan who got the EVENT Pokemon, i.e Jirachi, Hoopa, ect.

Plus you can also use Black/White and Black2/White2 to transfer Pokemon to the Poke bank as well. Also using Diamond/Pearl to transfer pokemon to Black/White and then Transfering to the Bank.

The method is a bit madding but you could actually complete the challenge.

Proof is having photos of your accomplishment or a short video!

Back