• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
I'm sorry, but after I evolved a deino completly and got it in the mid seventies in less than three hours of gameplay time, there's no way I'm gonna stop fainting them.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
The only time I've ever actually like battled them was when I was catching them! ^_^; I saw it's huge defensive stats and wanted it right away.

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
Aye(;
Leveling up Pokémon starts gettting very tedious as the game progresses...
Hunting as many as these little dudes down helps a lot for me personally.
.. Kill the Audino's!

Oshige

My life is just a dream
Years
i am sorry but you are wrong. when you say "Audino, the Lapras of the Unova region" you are not correct it is the Chansey of the Unova region watch the show please :)

Years
Considering I took my L87 Emboar to L100 in less than an hour in the Great Chasm, I love killing the little things. I have two, so it's not like I completely hate them. It's their fault for being so full of EXP Goo.

o3o

Years
I read a Creepypasta about Audino (I believe it was called "Audino wants to play") that made me think twice about hurting one. But, at the end of the day, it is just a game, and Audino is a good source of EXP. I'm not actually a big fan of their design, anyway. They're cute and all, but I find Chansey cuter. xD;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
Lucky egg + Audino = easy EXP and rapid levelling.
Its their own fault.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
I actually fight them for the XP points too. xD
I sometimes just run right to left waiting for some grass to shake and hopefully bring an Audino. CB
Aye, let's get more XP !! 8D

eman1192

Shiny Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2022
i always go and fight them for the exp if i happen to see the grass shake :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2012
I hunt them for the XP they give.

Occasionally though, when they heal my critically injured Pokemon I feel sad as I beat them down...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I only managed to "hurt" Audino just so I can catch it. But after this, I haven't touched one since. It's too cute to be abused. :/

Years
goodness, the poor things are adorable, but they give out loads of EXP. I think I probably killed almost a thousand in one day, according to one of those TV shows they have where they stalk your trainer and totally reveal all your information and actions.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
I felt a teensy bit of guilt when I beat them up the first five or so times, but after that, I started hunting them down without a care. They're so darn cute, but my Pokemon need the exp. My friend however... they don't really like it whenever I relentlessly Flamethrower one to death.

Last edited:

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
YES! I always run into one while looking for other rare pokemon and so I began to get annoyed more and more. Until finally I broke and started destroying each one I saw. DIE AUDINO! You worthless Pokemon! Well, maybe not worthless, but pointless.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
I did this with my first group of EV trained Pokemon, but having looked at the comic in the first post... I started to feel really guilty for the 1,000+ Audino that I've beaten into a bloody pulp with my Archeops' Head Smash, Serperior's Leaf Blade, Galvantula's Bug Buzz, Mandibuzz's Dark Pulse, Volcarona's Fiery Dance and Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick...

I feel like such an awful person... especially to those that healed me... ;-;

Back