• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haiku Time!

Years
omigosh poems yay. haiku time. tell me what you think!

----------------------------

a fleeting red flower
blooms and wilts before you blink:
you may have missed it

shriek before silence:
wandering king of the sky,
alone once again

-----------------------------

a swift silent blade:
it cleaves as sunrays break dawn
while red blossoms fall

before the mist clears:
cold steel quivers and drips with
morning dew and blood

Years
The first one nearly made me cry... not sure if thats this hangover or if its just so damn beauiful!

Sailor Moon ™

Champion of Justice
Years
I think it's beautiful. But, I'm a tad confused on what it's about. It's either about murder or war; that's what I got out of it. Am I incorrect? It could be literal or metaphorically.​

Years
Ohh i guess i should've made titles to make them more clearer.

The inspiration for the first one was Talonflame in particular, but any bird of prey really. The second was inspired by Samurott in particular, but the beauty of swords in general. The two stanzas in each poem depict before and after snapshots of the given scenario.

Haikus are often inspired by the imagery of nature, so I tried to play to that tune.

Back