• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Master Card Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
i like the update and yeah the peopl are overlapping on the desk and you should make it at the first pokemon center the hero goes to thats how they did it in the anime.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
ohh ok now i see it and a contest hall nice how will the contest be like i hope it's not like the ones in the orginal pokemon games i hated how you couldn't combine your moves like in the anime.

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
Yea, here are how the contests will work!

3 rounds.

Round 1 is the appeal. Durring this round, you use beautiful moves or whatever moves match the theme.

Round 2
The Appeal Battles, you need to use the Beauty moves or whatever move while battling your oponnent.

Round 3:
The Final Appeal.
Which means, final battle for the ribbon...

And there are 8 ribbons. X_X

But don't worry, you can try as much as you want. And, instead of the Elite Four if you choose Co-ordination, you can go to the Grand Festival.

BTW, do I have 2 supporters? lol

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
Here is a screen of Leaf City!

LeafCityShot.png

It sure is pretty, isn't it...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
In that screen in the top left it said Poke'balls you should maybe edit that.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Seems like an interesting project, but I think you should consider working on your mapping before you seriously start working on it.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
What the?

Srry, hang on, I'll put it back up!

And the fountain? I put it there to add something pretty!

EDIT: -_-" I'm wondering how Also Known as Pokedude recorded sound....
Check your volume control. Go to the "Advanced Settings", and enable SPDIF. That should stop the static, and put the music in.

But seriously, play the video first before uploading it.

I said that on element's thread too.

Edit: Hang on... 5 users viewing this thread? O_O That's a lot... for the Plot and Story Idea Space..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back