• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kinataki's sprite shop & hack resources

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
2qNe0Ui.png
b0jG3Sb.png

and btw amoongus doesn't look weird. it has a darker skin colours so other reds didn't suit it. so i gave it a darker red.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Great sprite shop you have here, they're really amazing. I'd like to make a basic request. I'd like 64x64 sprites of the following:

Serviper
Manetric
Female Jellicent(The Pink One)

They don't have to have anything special about'em, I just need new sprites of every Pokemon for my hack. Thank You!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
jd2BeWp.png

i "guess" it looks like a scar
yTOx06K.png
n8cXY67.png
LuXJqam.png

these were hard. especially that jellyfish thing
LH4wLLQ.png

it looks better than first one
v9obv3p.png
BsYj4cl.png

SI5iH9d.png

EDIT: OMG THIS ISNT DEERLING I HATE MYSELF....
sorry the other will be prepared in a sec....

5WgHX0e.png

edit: this is deerling

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
They're perfect, thank you so much! Now all I need is the 3 Therian Formes of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus to have my hack's pokedex sprites completed. Those may even be harder than Jellicent...Think you're up for it? I'd greatly appreciate it.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Hahahahahahahhahahahah yesssssssss i got you to accidentally make a Sawsbuck. I'll recolor it myself :P
omg i don't believe that :D
@DarkRisingGirl
of course im up for it!
example of them:
i did that tiger thing
SvSJYsE.png
GOOVxYq.png
0rAYmgA.png

you are talking about these guys right?

Last edited:

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
So, I'm looking for a charizard throwing a pokeball. :D It's for a fun commedy type hack. I would like it based off of either the gen I or gen II colorized charizard backsprite.

When I say throwing a pokeball, I mean this style:

backsprites3om.png

With the three frames to be used at the beginning of a battle. This will be for Ruby, so the 3rd and 4th set on the right hand side are good to look at^^^.

Here are the sprites I would like it based off of:

charizard-color.png
charizard.png

Preferably based off of the first one, but it doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance!!!

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
omg i don't believe that :D
@DarkRisingGirl
of course im up for it!
example of them:
i did that tiger thing
SvSJYsE.png
GOOVxYq.png
0rAYmgA.png

you are talking about these guys right?

YES! Omg they're just right, thank you so much. You have no idea how long I've waited for these resized. Is it possible you can do their backsprites as well?(What am I saying, of course it's possible for you! ^.^)

Fennevyrom

Oh and charizard XD
Years
Pokemon 1:Zekrom
Pokemon 2: Rayquaza
Base: I don't mind :)
Palette:Shades of turquoise and purple.
And another please? Just a recoloured charizard in purple and green.
Thanks!
Oh and you don't have to do these if you don't have time...

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
bq71QlW.png

it doesnt look like her at all but hey worth it :P
i1eDjgV.png

xvpBrLZ.png

i guess you mean this when you say disguise
P35tO4i.png

i really didn't knew how to draw that gen 1 charizard holding a ball so i made this. it is on the exact size. and really it doesnt have to hold a ball. take look at POKéMON Ruby Destiny, the guy who made that deleted the ball throwing scene.
fUKHB2I.png

the back sprites are coming

and btw sorry guys. these are not piece of art really, because i've had something terrible and i feel awful. sorry...

Last edited:

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
It was good thanx, now can I get
A Chimchar dressed as Santa
A Celebi dressed as Cupid
A Ambipom dressed as the Easter bunny

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
bq71QlW.png

it doesnt look like her at all but hey worth it :P
i1eDjgV.png

xvpBrLZ.png

i guess you mean this when you say disguise
P35tO4i.png

i really didn't knew how to draw that gen 1 charizard holding a ball so i made this. it is on the exact size. and really it doesnt have to hold a ball. take look at POKéMON Ruby Destiny, the guy who made that deleted the ball throwing scene.
fUKHB2I.png

the back sprites are coming

and btw sorry guys. these are not piece of art really, because i've had something terrible and i feel awful. sorry...

Thanks for trying, I guess I wasn't really all that clear. When I said throwing a pokeball, I knew that it wouldn't have a pokeball in its hand. I just wanted an arm coming over the top that looked like it was throwing something.

So, baically i would like you to redraw Branden as an earlier gen charizard. So the same animation, he just looks like a charizard. Also, you don't need to cut the side of his body off. When I insert trough NSE, the body isn't cut off at all.

Sorry about the miscommunication. I really appreciate you giving this a try. Thanks!

Back