• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
GOTCHAROCKA - 7th Xanadu

I managed to find another one of their songs. It might be a month or more before I can get their Crisis album. They get sold out faster than Speedy Gonzalez running from Mexico to Maine in a split second... but oh well. That's why I was so upset to the point of throwing a massive temper tantrum for not being able to preorder their emotion album right now. TT____TT

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
homeshake i don't play
this sounds like a mix of radiohead and vaporwave with a shot of department store casual??

Years
Grouplove - I'm With You

Depending on how you interpret it, Spreading Rumours may have or not have been a "great" Grouplove album.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Duckie - I'll always be wiz you

Yes, the 'wiz' is intentional. Anyway, I managed to find his solo album and omfg... this song is fucking BEAUTIFUL AS HELL. His voice is just... omfg... I can't even... ;_____;

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Now That I'm Older - Sufjan Stevens
Album: The Age of Adz (2010)

urrrgh i cannot deal with this album

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Lips are Moving by Meghan Trainor.

i may not like her much as a person but sue me for being crazy about her voice in this song. B);

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Vidoll - Cloud

Spoiler:

Years
Skrillex and Diplo (feat. Justin Bieber) - Where Are Ü Now

gonna get hate bc bieber but it is a good song so idc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back