• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shock Therapy

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
picture.php

Pokemon Shock Therapy
Hack of : fire red

This is the story if you chose to be good

You are watching tv with you mother(proffesor erie) completly forgeting that today is your 13th birthday,you fall asleep and when you wake up your outside with a whole lot of people from the pokemon school!and your mother walks up to you and shows you three pokeballs.

This is a desicion not to be made half heartedly for this pokemon will be your partner for life
And like all good things it ends badly the evil team shock has made their biggest attack yet they've gained control of all the wild pokemon and are having them destroy the region. and not only that they have set their sights on the original pokemons mew and arceus you have to stop them.
Rally all the regions greatest trainers and wage the war of your life to stop the rampaging pokemon and then stop team shock

Story if you decide to be evil
really there is no point in a different one it will actually be the same as the other one but your on team shocks side of it

Features

starters are houndour,teddiursa or riolu
New frontier symbols
New bag
some changes to the pokedex interface(maybe ill make it blue)
maybe a new berrie
New ribbons(if i can find the pallette)
If i can find a good spriter some new pokemon sprites
you can join team shock
16 d/p pokemon

Team:
Me:Mapper,Scripter,Unlz Stuff,Ow Editor,Storyline Writer,Pokemon Inserter(well replacer).
hypershadow189:backup pokemon inserter

Screenshots

OLD
screen2w.png
screenvxw.png
screen4xeg.png

Current
]
newestscreen.png
anothernewscreen.png
anotherscreen.png

lumionpath.png
lumion.png

lumionpathscreen1.png
lumionpathscreen2.png
lumionpathscreen3.png

Support Bars

nnnnjd.gif

usebar1.png

teddi.png

picture.php

credits
the blob of blobs d/p rombase
/.:;|~!Credits!~|;:.\
| Kyledove~For most_|
| of the secondary__|
| tilesets._________|
|___________________|
|UltramasterBDX~D/P_|
|style textbox shape|
|PHO&GreenCharizard~|
|They made the D/P__|
|tile patch_________|
|mentioned below____|
|MOP~Used a few_____|
|tiles and pallettes|
|From his base______|
|The Blob of Blobs~_|
|Put all this stuff_|
|To gether, made a__|
|Sideways stair tile|
|And the worldmap___|
|The bootscreen_____|
|The titlescreen____|
|The intro pallettes|
\.:;|___________|;:./

Last edited:

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
I think you all are a little harsh to him...
His other hacks are all in the scrapbox, which is a place for hack IDEAS. He alone should decide if he will make this hack.
By the way, you could make the kid older...maybe 15 years, not 10...

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Ok then, but you need to post in the elemental curse hack thread then :(
We Should get better formatting on it aswell

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
well i just finished the route to the second town
+
im about to start on the story for if you chose to be evil
+
and new userseizure bar
picture.php

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
im starting with the first gym leader's script
+
im almost finished team Shock's leader's Sprite(just needs hands and a head)
if you want to see what ive done so far check my pixel art thread tommorow

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
I just finshed the gym leader's script and the town too :P
testing it tommorow

Im done the balloon o/w for the birthday event

Which means I'm halfway to the first alpha

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
New screen its a screen of the hometown (Name Not decided Any ideas for one)
screenvxw.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
You gotta be stable with your decisions, make up your mind, and focus on one hack, otherwise, hacking will be displeasing for you.

Anyway, good luckwith all your hacks imcluding this one.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
nnnnjd.gif
New User Bar

screen2w.png

New screen after that the birch bag comes i would take a screen of it but i forgot to change the starters
Im just using that overworld for proffesor erie till i can get a (good or in other words not me) overworld editor

Starter Teddi
screen4xeg.png

new screens there of the birch bag and i just asked destinedjagold can the thread be moved to progressing hacks :) Lets just hope it can the thread will probably get more post there

Last edited:

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
Its decised WILL have a new pokemon(fakemon) zapdos was planned to be their(team shock's) source of there power but i had the idea of the three shoguns

The only one done is

picture.php

Shoctunshi
Fire/Fighting
The shogun pokemon

the back sprite and shiny is in my pixel art thread

Phantom.

Your Darkest Nightmare
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
I noticed, there is grass on the first town? This is weird. Personally, i don't like grass on the first town...

Anyway, i think you need to work more on the storyline, the hack needs it, also, you need to hone your skills at mapping.

Vednix

:D
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
for starters, on the pokemon select screen, it says "prof birch is in trouble!" ect. If your gonna put in a screenshot, shouldnt it bee 100% of your hack? becuase this still shows the original text.

Ang I agree with most people. You start way too many hacks which will die within a week. I would suggest sitcking with one.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
for starters, on the pokemon select screen, it says "prof birch is in trouble!" ect. If your gonna put in a screenshot, shouldnt it bee 100% of your hack? becuase this still shows the original text.
read the story a bunch of people form the pokemon school are there which includes prof.birch
and im trying to add funny to the hack so occasionally birch will be hit or attacked by somehing or someone and at the birthday he gets attacked so theres no point in changing it

Ang I agree with most people. You start way too many hacks which will die within a week. I would suggest sitcking with one.
if you read once in a while youll see that, that was resolved im only working on two hacks elemental curse and this

theres been a slight error with the first post until i will have fixed as soon as possible

Last edited:
Back