• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

TheDonMaister

This is not His World its Mine
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 29, 2011
Ive been trying it from 11:00 to 16:00 So im pretty sure thats not the problem

P.S- I love how you matched the game text with the exact words of the Series!

P.P.S- I cant like, Miss one of the starters or something, right?
Because I remember when i was little and I played Pokemon Yellow
I missed both Bulbasaur and Squirtle

No you can't miss the starters because you run into them in events! But you do want to stock up on Poke Balls/ Great Balls etc because you will have to fight them

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Don't edit the evolutions. They still are gettable with VBA Link, and if people don't want to download that, let them keep Kadabra or Machoke or whatever.

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Don't edit the evolutions. They still are gettable with VBA Link, and if people don't want to download that, let them keep Kadabra or Machoke or whatever.

Why? Wouldnt it be better for everyone if he would just edit them so Kadabra/Machoke w/e evolves in 36 or so?

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Oh zip it Mattman. The trade evolutions have always been retarded. I wholeheartedly recommend editing them.

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Its been like 14 hours, Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do so the screen's outside colors will look normal?

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Doodlez...I think it might be just the game. It happened to me to, but in some places the color outdoors chnages. Just continue playing the game, the time outside doesn't make it worse.

Years
man please can you tell me how i get bycicle in pokemon ashgray version 2.1 i cant get to cinnbar island.

TheDonMaister

This is not His World its Mine
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 29, 2011
man please can you tell me how i get bycicle in pokemon ashgray version 2.1 i cant get to cinnbar island.

I had this problem. What you do is you go to Fuschia City Pokemon Center and talk to Nurse Joy. That's it!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Yet, no screenshots are viewable :P (=can't open the spoilers)

You should take "episodes to be completed" and "screenshots" out of the spoilers.

Years
i do that but she tell me just to heal my pokemon this game is awesome but i dont know what i must do...

THANKS MAN U HELP ME i didit that and just one question do u know where i can find everstone thanks man

Jerme

stupid
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
1. It ends at episode 50, following the Farfetch'd and Who Gets to Keep Togepi event. You can get the first 6 badges.

2. No, not right now. I haven't changed any evolutions, but I might now that you mention it.

3. Yes, of course. :)

As for your final question, play at a different time of day. The color schemes change depending on the time of day, as I've implemented the Day and Night system by ZodiacDaGreat and Interdpth.

even though this is your hack..i would like to see wild 3rd evos, like the venusaur i remember in one episode. and all pokemon obtainable, and catchable in the wild

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Well, this hack is really good. This is much better then Ash's Quest(And I'm not saying Ash's Quest was bad, it actually was quite good!) But, I love mostly everything about this hack.

First: Tiles and Graphics: Your tiles are lovely. I really like the way you made Oak's lab like it is in the anime, including the backyard with wild pokes.

Second: Scripts: The scripts are pretty much flawless. I was amazed right away with the Pidgey script and Pikachu jumping in the tree.

Third: Gameplay: Even though it may coincide with what I said above, your overall game is very enjoyable. The events are very well done, and I just wanted to keep playing. I was so disappointed when the beta ended.

Fourth: Flaw(s): The only true flaw I saw is that some events were quite confusing to understand and complete. One that comes to mind is getting the PokeFlute. But other then that, it's great =].

Oh, and Jerme, if you mean third generation evolutions/pokemon, there not here because this is an anime hack from when the 3rd Gen pokes weren't involved yet.

Jerme

stupid
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
Well, this hack is really good. This is much better then Ash's Quest(And I'm not saying Ash's Quest was bad, it actually was quite good!) But, I love mostly everything about this hack.

First: Tiles and Graphics: Your tiles are lovely. I really like the way you made Oak's lab like it is in the anime, including the backyard with wild pokes.

Second: Scripts: The scripts are pretty much flawless. I was amazed right away with the Pidgey script and Pikachu jumping in the tree.

Third: Gameplay: Even though it may coincide with what I said above, your overall game is very enjoyable. The events are very well done, and I just wanted to keep playing. I was so disappointed when the beta ended.

Fourth: Flaw(s): The only true flaw I saw is that some events were quite confusing to understand and complete. One that comes to mind is getting the PokeFlute. But other then that, it's great =].

Oh, and Jerme, if you mean third generation evolutions/pokemon, there not here because this is an anime hack from when the 3rd Gen pokes weren't involved yet.

nah i'm not talking about 3rd gen..i was talking about 3rd stage evolutions like the wild venusaur lol

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
even though this is your hack..i would like to see wild 3rd evos, like the venusaur i remember in one episode. and all pokemon obtainable, and catchable in the wild

Bad idea imo...
Why would you train a pokemon from lvl 5 to 36 when you can just get the final stage?
And it will take the whole rewarding feeling from training pokemon to their full potential.

Jerme

stupid
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
Bad idea imo...
Why would you train a pokemon from lvl 5 to 36 when you can just get the final stage?
And it will take the whole rewarding feeling from training pokemon to their full potential.

lets see, freshly obtained pokemon=0 EVS, so train it. and having wild 3rd evos wouldn't hurt to be in just for fun, you can probably get good experience from them too

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
lets see, freshly obtained pokemon=0 EVS, so train it. and having wild 3rd evos wouldn't hurt to be in just for fun, you can probably get good experience from them too

But their going to make the gameplay way too easy
Both the fact that you wont have to train pokemon that much,
and the fact that their going to give too much EXP

besides, Hes making an anime hack as you said, And even tho you can rarely see 3rd evos in the series, As I recall, Not once in the first or second seasons, you can see a trainer capture a 3rd evo.

Back