• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Embrace The Flame - The New Fire Pokemon Club

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Apologies to those who have waited.

@ BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE, iDawg and Ochitsuite: Sure, welcome to the club

Secondly, since I have not been able to really have time for too much, rather than waiting until I get sprites to use to represent the partners you will be allowed to choose, I will allow folks to choose their partner now and their partners nickname now and I will just notify it in text next to thier name. If somebody could help me find some usable sprites that I don't have to hack up, i'd be grateful.

What is your LEAST favourite Fire type pokemon?
Again a hard question, but probably Magmortar

@ iDawg: Nice little banner ^^ I'll add it to the banners section :)

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
I don't really have a least-favorite Fire Pokemon...um...Camerupt?

First Arcanine, you can you this page(click on the Pokemon names, and click on Sprites on the contents bar)to get their sprites, and second, I would like a female Flareon named Keahi. <3

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Gah, must not die! New topic, ahoy!

Spoiler:

Well, I think a Fire-Psychic would be really cool. And I think someone said there needs to be a Fire-Dragon, and that's true.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Is there any type that would be mixed with Fire that you would want to see?
Uh....no, not really.

Back