• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Perhaps all the general bird and general rodents will appear in the first two routes, 0dd gens in first and evens in second route away from home.

That would be waaaay too many Pokemon for the first two routes. I mean, you're talking about up to eleven different Pokemon in the first two routes alone. Especially if they were all in both routes. That'd be ridiculous. Plus, what would be the point in that? They aren't super popular Pokemon to begin with, and really all they need is Lilipup, Patrat, and Azurill as they've shown so far. To put ALL the rodent/common birds would be a serious overkill, there. I could see them add Hoothoot, but really, that would be the most I could see them doing other than what they already have.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah they've gotta be selective. They could skip Sinnoh's cause they're newest, and skip Kanto's cause they're oldest, and just throw in Unova, Hoenn andddd Johto's!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Yeah they've gotta be selective. They could skip Sinnoh's cause they're newest, and skip Kanto's cause they're oldest, and just throw in Unova, Hoenn andddd Johto's!

They might put in fewer Hoenn Pokémon if they're planning on a remake. Also why would they skip Sinnoh? Johto has been more recent than it. Somehow I can see Rotom being in the Pokédex...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I hope they don't skip Sinnoh's birds. I love Staravia. I mean if they could just randomly leave out Starly and Staraptor I wouldn't even care, I want Staravia. u_u;

blue

gucci
Years
I'd like for Staraptor to be in the Pokédex, I found it very useful in Diamond and it's a great flying type IMO. I'd also like to see Hoppip near the beginning, that would cover a decent grass type and it seems plausible.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Somehow I can see Rotom being in the Pokédex...
OMG I want a Rotom so much! I never played D/P/Pt so if Rotom is in the new PokeDex that would be so great. In fact, if most of my favourite critters are in the new PokeDex, that would also be perfectly fine with me!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I want Rotom too. :3 You could get it with an in-game trade in B/W, so if everything normally found in eastern Unova logic applies, then we should get Rotom in B2/W2. I think.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I can see Zubat and Geodude being in the games with no doubt. It's like they are destined to annoy us.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'd actually prefer Zubats to Woobat, actually. Sure, Zubat's an annoying Pokemon, but Crobat is so much more awesome than Swoobat.

Still waiting on what cat Pokemon are going to be introduced. I'm rooting for Persian, but really anything but Delcatty would do... that one was a pain in the neck to use back in R/S/E

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I can see Zubat and Geodude being in the games with no doubt. It's like they are destined to annoy us.

Go away Zubat! D<

I could definitely see Tentacool being thrown back in there. Good Lord, if they do, I hope we don't have to Surf anywhere like we didn't have to in Black and White.
Though Geodude and Machop I wouldn't mind being back. I'm pulling for Skitty to be included, too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The only chance of Skitty being in is if it's in the early routes and I really doubt that considering what we've seen so far.

Also what if higher level Pokemon like uh Metagross @ 50 and something appear around Nuvema due to it being opposite?

blue

gucci
Years
Rumor:

These Pokemon will now appear in Unova: Geodude, Scyther, Machop, Hoppip, Tyrogue, Togepi, Corsola, Cacnea, Trapinch, Croagunk, Starly

If this is true then they are certainly choosing them well and that's a great line-up IMO especially Starly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If Hoppip appeared it'd be in the same route as Azurill. Don't know where they'd fit Geodude in early on though, and omg, if Scyther is in the games, that'd be awesome CAUSE Scizor. Even if that isn't true I really want Scizor OKAY there better be a Scyther found early on. >__>

Years
Rumor:

These Pokemon will now appear in Unova: Geodude, Scyther, Machop, Hoppip, Tyrogue, Togepi, Corsola, Cacnea, Trapinch, Croagunk, Starly

If this is true then they are certainly choosing them well and that's a great line-up IMO especially Starly.

I'm loving the new lineup of Pokemon, particularly Starly. I'll definitely be using that as my Flying-type cos Staraptor is so awesome.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If Hoppip appeared it'd be in the same route as Azurill. Don't know where they'd fit Geodude in early on though, and omg, if Scyther is in the games, that'd be awesome CAUSE Scizor. Even if that isn't true I really want Scizor OKAY there better be a Scyther found early on. >__>

What about that new town-ish area north of Black City/White Forest?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
It will be great if Geodude isn't found early on. Less annoying at least, until later on.

I hope they bring back the Safari Zone to be honest; after two years they should have one built. Then Scyther could be found there.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm loving the new lineup of Pokemon, particularly Starly. I'll definitely be using that as my Flying-type cos Staraptor is so awesome.

Well keep in mind they aren't confirmed yet. :(

What about that new town-ish area north of Black City/White Forest?

Maybe, but it seems like it's always found early on and late game makes no sense imo.

It will be great if Geodude isn't found early on. Less annoying at least, until later on.

I hope they bring back the Safari Zone to be honest; after two years they should have one built. Then Scyther could be found there.

Nono, Scyther needs to be found in the first or second route on the west since its evolution can be useful against Homika's team. :3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Nono, Scyther needs to be found in the first or second route on the west since its evolution can be useful against Homika's team. :3
I don't think Scyther will be found early on though, because I'm pretty sure the Metal Coat won't be available until way later. Plus you have to trade and you can't really do so until after the first gym (if you're going to trade via Wi-Fi + Pal Pad).

It'd only make sense to have a Safari Zone w/ Scyther. u_u Or a later route.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well unless the evolution method for Scyther was made a bit easier :3 Plus in uh, previous games it was found fairly early on so it wouldn't be that strange if it appeared in the first few routes.

Maybe it'd fit in a safari zone as you said, but that seems more like appropriate for Ryhorn and so on, actual Pokemon that look like they belong in a safari. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back