• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsaloto

Learning to be Pr0
Years
HEY I HAVE 3 QUESTIONS GUYZ?

ANY HELP WUD BE APPRECIATED.

USING POKEMON EMERALD.

1. WHEN I CREATE HOUSES FROM A NEW MAP, I CANT ENTER IT WHEN IM TESTING THE GAME....THE WRAPS ARE SET CORRECTLY , FROM THE OUTSIDE TO THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE. WHEN I ENTER THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND FREEZES... IVE SEARCHED BUT SEEMED TO FIND NO SOLUTION...I DONT NO WHATS WRONG... TIPS?( MOVEMENT PERMISSIONS ETC....ARE ALL IN PLCE AND CORRECT)

2. WHEN I TRY AND SAVE A SCRIP USING EXTREME SCRIPT EDITOR IT DOESNT GIVE ME THE OPTION TO SAVE MY GBA FILE....NORMALI I CAN CHOOSE THE "ALL FILES" OPTION BUT IT DOESNT GIVE IT. SO I DON NO WOT TO DO...( AND YES I LOADED THE ROM TO BEGIN WIT LOL)

3. ALSO WHEN I TRY AND COMPILE THE SCRIPT IT SAYD SOMETHING LIKE " I DON HAVE ENOUGH SPACE IN ROM". I USED FSF TO FIND FREE SPACE AND THEY GAVE ME CODE BUT STILL SAYD THERES NO SPACE.

NE HELP WUD BE APPRECIATED.

I swear I've seen you post in a non-caps, sophisticated way. And I also swear that I already gave you an answer to question 1. Caps is the devil. Don't use it.
#2 Doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to say?

#3 That obviously means your out of space. Use the rom resizer thats in XSE. AND DONT TYPE IN CAPS LOLWUT HYPOCRISY

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
PLZ ANSWER!

UNLZ GBA QUESTIoN
Did the big text get you? good i REALLY NEED HELP!

So im hacking sapphire, and i need the numbers for UNLZ GBA, it would help a LOT!!! plz answer my question, if you can give me the link or something to the UNLZ-GBA numbers! however i mostly need titlescreen XD, but i also really need a list of all of them!!!!

pika247

Pikachu Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
How do I edit the Trainer card sprite in FR?(I'm attempting to make Leaf Blonde, and I've found tutorials for back sprites, intro sprites, and overworld sprites, just not Trainer card sprites)

Teh Newbeh

Yellow Gold™
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
How do I edit the Trainer card sprite in FR?(I'm attempting to make Leaf Blonde, and I've found tutorials for back sprites, intro sprites, and overworld sprites, just not Trainer card sprites)

If you edit the regular trainer sprite in unlz, it changes the trainer card sprite too.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Does anyone know how to decompile special routines? Been trying to do that for almost half a year now.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Someone asked me to send them a map file yesterday
wat does this mean and how do i do it?

Chad -

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
I edited the map connection of ROUTE 1 to VIRIDIAN CITY and I made them right and left (instead of up and down). But whenever I enter VIRIDIAN CITY, a house glitches (they are the default FR tiles, btw). When I walk a bit, the glitch..disappears! What's wrong? Is it the connections?

Chad -

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
I edited the map connection of ROUTE 1 to VIRIDIAN CITY and I made them right and left (instead of up and down). But whenever I enter VIRIDIAN CITY, a house glitches (they are the default FR tiles, btw). When I walk a bit, the glitch..disappears! What's wrong? Is it the connections?

Chad -
border error Even if you used the normal tile form tileset 1 you didn't cchange tileset 2.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024

Chad -

If the tile was specifically to Viridian's Tileset, then it is bound to glitch on entry, as the game still sees the Route's Tileset until it is off the screen, so it can reload the tiles exactly. Just move the house from the border or change the house to that blue roofed one in the Main Tileset.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
Going to ask this again...

How come when my pokemon evolves at level 16, the new pokemon is level 17? It literally skipped level 16..

Also, when i leave a moved pokemon center in my hack, the player spawns inside the center and has to walk through it to get back to ground.
(you are on the outside map, but behind the pokemon center)

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
Help
I wonder do you need to insert interph rtc code then insert d\n system or d\n system have rtc?
I using d\n system ver 1.0.2

Years
Help
I wonder do you need to insert interph rtc code then insert d\n system or d\n system have rtc?
I using d\n system ver 1.0.2

I haven't used either, but since the day/night system is working in the first place, I'd assume it has an RTC already :)

@Resultz- this is due to a difference in EXP gain. Edit the Pokemon in YAPE so they both have the same base EXP.
Also, under Events in A-Map, move the warp so it is on the door tile of the PokeCenter, that's the only thing I could think of as the problem.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 13, 2021
So, I was wondering, hypothetically speaking, is there a way (or some kind of flag) for removing the Option & Save menu items? I'm working on a hack to try & recreate the Pokémon Festa 2002 demo (about 75% finished with it) & I wanted to try & get it as accurate as possible

In the video, only PokéMon, Bag, (Player Name) & Close were in the menu.

Thanks!

Years
@giradialkia
Thanks about the base XP thing, but the warp already is on the door... :/

Hm. I'm not sure I fully understand your problem, then- could you take an in-game screen shot showing what you mean? Also, open the map in A-Map and take a screenshot of the events on the map (under one of the menus there should be a 'save events picture' or something).

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years

Hm. I'm not sure I fully understand your problem, then- could you take an in-game screen shot showing what you mean? Also, open the map in A-Map and take a screenshot of the events on the map (under one of the menus there should be a 'save events picture' or something).

okay i will and i'll post them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back