• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Message

Years
Hello to you too Percy! I'm Hikamaru, but you can call me Nichole if you wish. Anyways, it's really nice to have you around our community because you can never have too many members here.

So, uh is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? I'm all ears for getting to know about what you like or what you plan to do here, but based on that last thread of yours here that got locked I assume you came for ROM hacks? Or is there anything else you plan to do while you're here? PC has so much so definitely make the most of everything here, so there's always something to do.

Anyhow, I'm sure you'll definitely enjoy this community and if you ever need assistance you're always open to ask me or any staff members around in the bolded names. Good luck and I'll see you around hopefully!

Years
Welcome welcome, Percy. :D Good to have you here. Hope you'll like the community and everything it offers so do stick around and ask away if you need anything. The staff and members alike are around to lend a helping hand whenever if you're struggling in understanding how things work. Enjoy. ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'm Dragon, Percy! I hope that you're having a great stay here so far, and it's glorious meeting you. :3 But yes, we've got a ton of stuff here on PC, in which all you've gotta do is pop in and join up with us! I hope that you'll enjoy your stay, and please feel free to contact us anytime. <33

Back