• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

Oh, thank goodness. I tried Safari once, but I don't really like it. Chrome and Firefox are better, for me anyway.:D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I still haven't figured out how to correctly embed videos or whatever, so I'ma spam you with links. :P

Dead Fantasy I
Dead Fantasy II
Dead Fantasy III
Dead Fantasy IV
Dead Fantasy V
Dead Fantasy "Gee" Music Video
Dead Fantasy "Obsessed" Music Video

We talking about web browsers? I use Internet Explorer, and I always have, lol.

@Pixy man - That would be Anaklusmos, or Riptide, which is Percy's weapon. The movie is totally screwed up when compared to the books, though. Hey, it was made by Disney, so it would only make sense for it to come out like crap.
I'm dreading the Artemis Fowl movies, if they ever come out, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hnnn... I just put a blank character symbol between the last [/cd] and [/center] to take out the scrollbar. Considering I had CSS in which didn't have a table or anything to 'hide'. iirc that is.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I tried using a blank for mine but it didn't work o3o

Ahhh, finally got the entire Tutu OST set. Even if the tracks may be out of order, I'm just glad I got them~ /now I can pick out tracks to use for my themes...tomorrow

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

maybe you didn't use the right blank </brick'd>

Not sure, then. I never saw a scrollbar to begin with, so /shrugs.

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years

Whatever works best for everyone :B

/doing this on purpose now someone needs to join in with Mytho since he's my least fave of the four

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's my Sync/Arietta banner you could use! But it's Sync/Ari, not Ion/Ari. xD

I'm too lazy to get out one of my alts.

Winneon

Years

I made a new Naruto icon for my avatar. How do you like it?

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013

... It looks the same to me. D: But it looks good regardless!

And now I see the scrollbar Rossu is talking about in Jalorda's sig. Glad I don't use Chrome as often as Firefox.

/using this alt because it seems appropriate.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I use Chrome on The Top Dog & no scroll bars there. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah same with Top Dog, only rule-breaking signatures. :x Works out well for meee. /must've designed correctly!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Snivy's Holiday on Chrome (though I'm still not fond of that light blue space on the side) and Flames of Simplicity on Firefox. ...Those were both designed by Gav, weren't they? Then I have Time and Space on Safari, but I doubt that has anything to do with anything :X

Winneon

Years

I usually use New Directions and Delibird's Delivery on Chrome, while I only use New Directions on Firefox. I'm using Firefox right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm using New Directions on Firefox as well. It explains why there's no scrollbar there, haha! I forget what I was using on Chrome, and I'm too lazy to go back and check.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It also depends on what account I'm on. I use different styles for my mine :B

Finished the Princess Tutu manga while in English. It wasn't as good as the anime, but I didn't exactly hate it. Fakir wasn't that awesome and he didn't have a huge part, sob. And Edel, how could they do this to you.

/I'm gonna be talking about this for a while now; it is temporary obsession #X (might be five or six, Idk) after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back