• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemans

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I need help! I want to use Blaziken, Seviper, Zangoose, Jolteon, and Vaporeon.
But I don't know what personality or moveset for them.

Please help, for emerald and while at it.

I have a LeafGreen team as Jolteon(71), Charizard(77), Umbreon(34), Vaporeon(39), Rayquaza(78 and 94)
Is this a good team? I will edit in personalities soon with moveset

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If you want to use Zangoose and any Eeveelutions in Pokemon Emerald, you have to hack or trade them in. If you can't hack or trade, you'll have to go with other Pokemon. How about Ludicolo, Manectric, and Swellow?

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I can trade but I don't know about Zangoose. Manectric seems like a good replacement for him.
But would still need one last mon if needed.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I wouldn't recommend two pure Electric types on the same team. You should choose between Manectric and Jolteon. You can still go with Zangoose if you can trade it in.

As for your last Pokemon, some good choices include Aggron, Dusclops, Flygon, and Salamence.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
So you've chosen Jolteon over Manectric after all, right? As for Salamence, I suggested it because it's a great mixed sweeper, because it has high attacking stats and it can learn moves like Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fly, Flamethrower, Crunch, and Hidden Power.

Back